Chapter 17: Home Sweet Home

Aria's p.o.v.

I stood in Demi's arms for about 5 minutes until she pulled away. She moved me be hide her. I quickly turned around and saw Alex.

"Mom I-it's okay." I whispered to her.

"You know him?" She questioned.

"Yea." I replied.

"He was just leaving anyway." I glared at him.

"Yea. I was just leaving." He repeated before walking towards me and hugging me. I just stood still. He have me a kiss on the cheek then left. I wiped my face.

"So what's with that?" Demi asked concerned.

"Nothin." I mumbled.

"Are you to-," I cut her off before she could say anything.

"No were nothing. Nothing at all." I spat.

"I was ju-," I cut her off again.

"We'll stop asking. Stop intruding in my life! Okay! I'll be fine with or with out you Demi! Stop acting like my mom! Your not her! So why do you care?" With that said I stormed off to my room.

Demi's POV

I was so shocked Aria has never spoken to me like that. I felt hurt but in a motherly way. I just decided to leave her alone for a little bit I didn't really want to bother her more then I already have.

Aria's POV

God! I'm so stupid! I always push people away! I thought. I pushed out my older brother now Demi. Yea I have a older brother. Never thought of that right? But I do his name? Franky. He moved to Ireland when I was 8. He was gonna take me but...... things happened.

It was a Friday I had just got out of school and their he was waiting for me to go with him. I ran into my brothers arms. I haven't seen him in 6 months.

"Franky! I've missed you so so so much!" I exclaimed.

"I know baby girl I've missed you too!" He said while picking me up. I winced in pain as he touched my newly formed bruise from last nights beating.

"What's wrong?" he asked concernedly as he wiped my tears.

"No-thing." I whimpered. He placed me down and tried to pull my sleeve up.

"Franky no!" I cried but it was to late. He saw the bruises the cuts that my father placed on my skin.

"Who did this? Did you do this?" he asked. I stood quite.

"Aria it's okay. I've got you. Your safe." He whispered. I told him. I told him everything. How daddy hit me, cut me, almost rapping me. I cried he cried.

"When we get home pack some clothes okay."

"Okay" We walked home in silence. I went inside and quickly & quietly went to my room. I through anything in the bag.

"What the hell are you doing?" My dad asked.

"I-I'm getting my d-dirty clothes." I stuttered.

"You worthless bitch stop lying!" he shouted as he smacked me. I began to fall be he grabbed me before I fell. he kissed my neck.

"Daddy please! I'm your baby girl!" I shouted. He ignored my pleased an placed his hand on my waist.

"FRANKY!" I shouted.

"Your brother can't save your ass! he left for a reason and that was-" he was cut off by Franky.

"To get away from my abusive parents." He shouted.

"Oh boo hoo. Look who's here to save the day." He chuckled. He dropped me on the floor and walked towards Franky.

"Should've never came back." he smirked before grabbing my brothers black hair. He forcefully through him against the wall but Franky didn't fall.

"I'm not a 12 years old anymore dad. Or should I even call you that? you were never their for us! You try to rapping your daughter! ARIA!" He shouted. My dad said nothing. He turned towards me but through his fist back and punched Franky.

I woke up from my disastrous dream.

"What the fuck." I'm mumbled. It's 8:30. I'm not going to school. I really dot give a fuck. 56 texts messages from jasmine. I texted back but no answer. Like always. I try to text her back Everytime she texts me but I'm busy. I was abducted for 2 days for fucks sake.