Chapter 4: You Need to Leave

Previously on Broken Smile:

Your mom is in jail for abuse." She said.

"So my brother and I are going to move with my Grandmom?!" I asked happily.

"Well we don't know yet. That's were I'm hoping" Demi said sounding disappointed.

________________________

Demi's p.o.v.

Aria had feel asleep and Francis had to leave because he had a curfew. So I was stuck here alone on my phone. I felt so bad for Aria she's so....... Different. She not like any other person I've met. For instance when she woke up she didn't go nuts as I expected. She's just different I can't explain it.

"Demi?" I heard Aria say.

"Yes?" I said soundly sleepy. Which I was.

"I-I need to go home now!" She said loudly.

"W-what are you talking about? Aria if you go back their you'll end up dead. I won't let you! I know you'll be with your dad but I need you so be somewhere safe." I said.

"You don't understand my mom has her ways she can get out of jail easily. Please I need to go. I don't need you to get hurt. Please Demi let me go." Aria begged.

"I-I'm sorry I can't." I said.

Aria's p.o.v.

"I-I'm sorry I can't." Demi said.

I didn't think it would come to this but it has. I pressed the button that called for the doctor.

"You called?" A nurse said as she walked in.

"Um yes can you please escort Ms.Demi out of the hospital I've enough visitors for today." I asked.

"Okay. Come on Ms. Um Demi." The nurse said soundly annoyed because Demi didn't bother to move and inch.

"I will not leave." She said as she sat down.

"Demi please it's for your own good. I'm safe with my dad he doesn't beat me. Please Demi!" I said in tears she refused so the nurse called Security. It took about 30 minutes to get Demi out of hospital room. I can only imagine how long it took to get hey out the hospital. I had to make sure Demi would be safe. Me involving her was one if the worst things I've done. And the worst part is i'd have to stay with my dad. He never hit me but things happened. Bad things happened.

"Aria were all done. Your ribs should be healing. Your father is in the car."

The doctor said. I nodded my head and followed the doctor to the car.

"Thank you." I said to the doctor with a smile. The car ride home was silent. That was bad. I knew he was going to be something to me. He was drunk for fucks sake. The only reason I wanted to go back was to keep Demi out of danger. I couldn't bear to think she would get hurt because of me. All this think is getting me upset.

"Where home." My father said. His breath fucking smells like alcohol.

I got out of the car went inside and ran to my room. Their was no reason I was leaving while he was drunk.

"Aria baby come down stairs." My father said in a baby voice.

"I'm tired. I'm going to sleep." I said.

"Come here right the fuck now!" He shouted.

I walked slowly down the hall way into his room. He stood up from the bed and walked over to me.

"Your so beautiful." He said as he took a step closer me.

"Thanks you" I said as I took a step back. He walked forward coming closer and closer to me until our body's were touching. He grabbed my wrist and pined me to the wall.

"Dad stop! Your hurting me." I said as I triedto loosen his grip on my hands. But instead he tightened it. He started so kiss my neck ruffly.

"Get off!" I said as I kneed him. He let go of me and held his stomach. I ran down stairs with him on my heels.

"You bitch!" He sad as he pushed me. I fell face first. Fuck! I thought!

"You will be punished!" He said. He pulled off my shirt while pinning me to the ground. I kept screaming but he didn't care. I was kissing my neck until he collapsed on my fragile body. All I saw was a girl with pink hair and a bat.

Demi's p.o.v.

It took the guard about and hour to get me out of the hospital. I was pissed. I couldn't understand why Aria would want me to leave. I have Security guards. She wouldn't be in danger. I waited outside in my car until I saw Aria get in her father car. When we arrived at her house Aria ran out of her fathers car into the house. I'll jut get her in the morning I thought but I was wrong.

I heard Aria screams. So I got my bat out of my trunk and when to her house window. What I saw was terrible. Her father was laying on top of her. He was trying to rape her. I barged in and hit him right on the head. He fell right on top of Aria.

"Oh my gosh Aria." I said as I pulled her dad off of her.

"You came back. You really came back." She said as she buried her face in my chest.

"Of coarse I came back. Aria your like my little sister." I said.

*************************************

AUTHORS NOTE:

So what do you think?!

I hope you enjoy!!

Vote! Comment! Follow! Comment!