Chapter 3: Hospital

Previously on Broken Smile:

"Hey look at me." She said. I looked at her. And what I saw was was amazing.

"Your not weak. Baby your no where near weak you came this far you can become stronger then ever. I was in the same place you are in now. And I got help. After I can out of rehab I felt free from myself." She said. I mean Demi said.

________________________

Arias p.o.v.

Demi said I'm strong which I don't believe. I mean if I was strong how come I cut and burn?

"Aria." Demi said as she bumped my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"I said of you would like me to take you home." She replied.

"Um. Yeah I guess." I mumbled.

Demi and I walk to her car and went inside. The car ride was short, but awkward. We came to a stop.

"Thank you Demi. I really appreciate it." I said with a smile.

"Anytime sweetheart. Here's my number. I'm going to be in Philly for another 2 days. So just call if you wanna talk or just get away from your problems." She said.

"Okay!" I said as I got out the car I see my mother standing out side with a smirk on her face. I mentally begged her not to hit me while Demi was still here. I walked up the steps and stood next to my mom while I waved as Demi drove off.

"You wanna be involving other people? Really?!" She said as she pushed my down the steps. Fuck! I thought Francis was right their. I know I should be caring about my safety but I don't. I mean I tried to kill myself for bloody hell.

"Your a worthless bitch! A fuck up! I did every fucking thing for you! I would bend over backwards for you!" She yelled as she kicked my in my ribs.

"MOM STOP YOUR HURTING ME!" I cried.

"Stop!" I heard a familiar male voice say. It couldn't be it's impossible. It's ..... It's Francis.

"Leave her alone she doesn't deserve this!" Francis yelled at my mom.

"Awe your little crush is trying to protect you. Well he should shut the hell up. Almost as pathetic as you!" My mom said as she liked me one last time before I blacked out.

*5 hours later*

"Is she gonna be okay." I heard a farmable say.

"Yes. She does have a few broken ribs and a busted lip but other then that she's fine." I heard a doctor I'm guessing say.

"I really fuck u-up. I t-told her I-I wouldn't care if she killed h-her self." I heard Francis say. Yes I know what he sounds like. I mean I did have a crush on him since 3rd grade. He was crying. And he really does care.

"UmmF-Francis." I mumbled.

"Yea I'm here Aria. I'm so sorry I don't know what got into me. I just get mad when I try to h-help and you don't listen. I'm so sorry." He said with teary eyes.

"People make mistakes but you learn from them. It's okay I'm fi-" I was cut off.

"Don't you dare say your fine because your not look at you! Your laying in a hospital for bloody hell." He yelled.

"I'm okay. Francis I'm fin-" I was cut off again.

"No your not your no fin-" this time I cut him off. But with a kiss. Our lips sinked together. I pulled out of the kiss.

"Francis I'm fine. Okay please calm down." I said. He just shuck his head and smiled. Then he gently grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"I'm gone for 3 minutes and your already all over her." I heard a familiar voice say. I pulled way from the kiss and saw Demi.

"Y-your Here!" I said loudly. Smiling.

"Yea Francis found my number in your packet and called." She said.

"Why do you have a big scratch on your face? And why are do you have a bandage on your arm?" I asked.

"Well when it had got there your mom was beating the living day light out of you and when I kept screaming stop she didn't listen. So I took matters into my own hands. She scratched my and I was cut. But I'm ok. I only need 5 stitches." Demi replied.

"W-whe-." I was cut off by Demi.

"Your mom is in jail for abuse." She said.

"So my brother and I are going to move with my Grandmom?!" I asked happily.

"Well we don't know yet. That's were I'm hoping" Demi said sounding disappointed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AUTHORS NOTE:

So what do you think?!?!

Why was Demi sad when Aria asked of she was gonna move with her Grandmom?

Will Aria and Francis go out?!?

Comment! Vote! Like! Follow!