Chapter 12: Accident

Aria's pov

Jassy began to take off her shirt showing her red bra. I didn't realize i was stairing at her until she began leaving litte love bites down my stomach. She stopped at my panties and slowly took them off.

"Your so beautiful." Jassy mumble as she kissed my stomach again. I began to lightly moan at her touch. She smirked and bought her way back up to my breat and unclipped my bra. She took my breast in her hands and began to messagive one while sucking on the other. My moans began to fill the room until my phone went off.

"Just ignore it!" Jassy mumble while stull sucing my nipple. I did as told until it went off again.

"B-aby what if its my mom." I panted. She stop and pouted.

"One minute i told her." I ran towards my phone and anwsered it.

"He-, wait what? Stop crying i cant hear you momma. WAIT WHAT? OH MY GOSH!' i hang up the phone and begin getting dressed.

"What happened? Jassy asked confused.

"Demi was in a acceident." i cried.

Demi's pov

"Awe pwease can we get the kitty?" i begged Emily.

"No! I hate cats. Im a dog person." She said loud and proud.

"You cat to be kitten me right meow." I pouted.

"Nope," She said as she left the animal shelter. I yelled in frustration and followed her to the car were she was waitinmg. i walked towards the car and slammed the door.

"Are you fucking serious?" She asked. I nodded and ignored her. Well i didnt talk to her.

"Were not getting a cat!" She hollered.

"We never do what i want to do its all about YOU and YOU ONLY." I screamed.

"NO EVERY TIME I LET YOU DO SOMETHING IT ALWAYS ENDS UP BAD IM NOT GONNA TAKE CARE OF A DUMB CAT I NEVER WANTED! YOUR IMMATURE AND NOT REASY FOR A CAT, SCRATCH THAT YOUR NOT READY TO BE A MOM!" She yelled not keeping an eye off the road. I began to cry at her words. Was i immature? Was I ready to be a mom?

"Stop the car!" I yelled. She pounded on the break and i got out. I began quickly walking home.

"Demi were are you going?" she asked.

"Home." i stated.

"Demi wait," i turned around.

"Please get back in the car. Im sorry. please" she begged.

"N-," i was cutt off by her scremaing.

'DEMI LOOK OUT!" I quickly turned around and felt pain collede with my body. Blood poured from my forehead.

"Shh its okay bae, i g-got you!" Emily cried holding my body.

"S-some o-ne call the c-cop-s." she cried between cries. I looked up and saw little black dots take over my vision