Chapter 21: Mental

[A/N: 2 updates in 1 day you better be happy!! 💋💋 WUV YOU]

Aria's p. o. v.

"I'm sorry I don't know why I keep kissing you." I giggled. Niall looked down and blushed he was going to say something until we heard.

"Let me see your wrist." Demi had tears streaming down her cheeks. I quickly pushed my sleeves down an ran be hide Niall. Niall shook his head and walk beside Demi. He gave me a sympathetic look and exit the room. Demi gently pulled up my sleeve. She traced the markings with her finger.

"Babe....Why?" she asked. I shook my head and pulled arm back and turned around.

"You can't keep shutting us out. We love you Aria! You can't run away from your problems, when you hurt yourself you hurt me. I care about you so much!" Demi cried. I turned around and walked towards her. I looked in her eyes.

"We'll stop." I spat. Demi looked down and began to walk out. I walked towards the window.

"Aria?"

"What?" I spat.

"Your going to a hospital." she states before slamming the door. If she really thinks I'm going she belongs in one. I laid down in Niall's bed. Fuck man! I really have to go to a Mental Hospital now? Are you fucking serious?

"I don't wanna go!" I screamed into my pillow. I've never thought it would come to this. Why'd I take it so far? I kept overthinking everything and began to doze off.

I woke up to people talking, but I didn't want them to know I was awake.

"Okay Ms.Lovato are you sure? Your signing your rights over to Friends Hospital for 3 months." the man in white asked.

"Y-yeas." She said sternly.

"Okay." He said and 3 men white came in the room and walked towards me. I quickly arose and tried to get up.

"Shhh. Were not gonna hurt you. Okay?" and man with green eyes said. I pushed him out my way and ran towards the door. Well at least tried to the man who was talking to Demi grabbed me and the one with green eyes got a needle.

"No, no, no! Demi please! I'm sorry I'll be good I'm sorry please I'm so sorry Mom don't let them take me!" I cried.

"Hold her still." the other man said. I was held down by 4 men and my mother watched crying.

"If you do this I will never forgive you!" I screamed. I saw Niall in the door way crying and being held back by Zayn.

"I will never forgive you MOM!" I cried before the doctor injected me with the needle.

* 7 hours later *

"Mmm?" I mumbled. I tried to rub my eyes but realized my arms were strapped down. I began to swarm and kick, and scream trying to get released.

"Hey, hey. Claim down Aria." It's the green eyes boy again.

"Un-untie me!" I demanded.

"I'm sorry baby you have to claim down first." He states.

"Panic attack." I whispered. I felt my throat closing up and air no longer in my lungs. I saw the man put a mask on me to help me breath. I started to claim down. Green eyes unbuckled the straps.

"Thanks green eyes," I said still laying down.

"No problem." He said.

"So I have to ask you some questions." he said.

"What if I don't want to ANWSER them?" I spat.

"I don't know you but I can give a great guess. Your probably some poor deprived girl who was beaten for no reason tried to kill herself but was stopped. And now your just hurting yourself because you got out of some dumb relationship! Theirs more people out their who have more shit on their planet. So stop acting like the world reveals around you." He spat before leaving me on the room. Alone. Again.

I feel like I'm in a bubble. Their walls are like sponge. Spongebob. I giggled. I walked towards the door and knocked on it.

"Yes crazy?" A blonde girl smirked. Fuck I even have a bully in the crazy house really?! I asked.

"I have to use the bathroom." I said.

"You have to wait until morning." she said.

"But I ha,-" she cut me off.

"Are you talking back to me?" She asked. I groaned and looked out of the little window I have. I saw green eyes and yelled for him.

"What?" he spat.

"I-I'll ANWSER the stupid the questions." I whispered. He smiled and unlocked the door. I tried to push with all my force but he just stood their grabbing my wrist.

"Tis tis tis. Just give in already. please I want to help you." He said.

"Ugh! fine what do you want?" I asked frustrated.

"Did you want to kill yourself? Do you think you belong here? do you have a boyfriend?" He stuttered on the last part.

"Number 1. No. Number 2. No because I'm not crazy. Number 3. Why?" I asked.

"Okay. okay and I was just asking." he stated.

"While yea I do have a boyfriend. he's Amazayn." I smiled thinking about Niall.

"It's amazing. Not Amazayn." he said annoyingly.

"Well I say it Amazayn." I smiled.

"Who is it? Not cuter then me I bet." He said.

"Oh yea guess who he is." I told.

"Hmmm Zack Efron? Justin Bieber? Idk Niall hotan?" He asked.

"It's Horan and yes. That's my boyfriend." He frowned.

"That's rape he's like 20 and your 15." He stated.

"Mind yours okay? I asked. he simply nodded and walked towards the door.

"Lights out!" he said before leaving.

"BUT I HAVE........ to use the bathroom." I mumbled under my breath.

"Fucking mother fucker ass hole." I swore under my breath.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hiya I know it's crappy but I'm trying to write as much as I can. I have testing this week a lot! So I might not be able to upload so yea! WUV YOU! KISSES 💋💋