Chapter 13: Lights out

Aria's p.o.v.

I walked in and saw Demi lifeless cuts busies. It was terrifying. I started to break down in tears.

"Shhh Aria it's okay." Emily said as she gave me a hug.

"Oh my gosh. Baby I'm so." Jassy was cut of by Emily.

"Jasmine I think you should leave." Emily said a bit harshly.

"Don't talk to her like that." I spat pushing Emily away.

"As I said before Jasmine leave and Aria sit down!" She yelled. I nodded to Jasmine and she left.

"Ugh. I'm sorry it's just I-it's my fault." Emily cried.

"No it's not you didn't hit her." I reassured her .

"We were arguing and she got out the car a-and I called her b-but when a-she turned a-around," Emily burst out in tears.

"It's okay. Shhh." I said.

"No Aria I saw the car c-coming." She whispered. My nose crunched up as I glared at her.

"So you let her get hit?" I yelled standing up and pace back and forth.

"Aria no at first I didn't see it. Then when she t-turned -around I-I saw it." She cried as she tucked her legs into her chest.

"Um. Hi I'm nurse Tori. I've got the test back. Every seems okay she has a few broken ribs. But other then that every thing looks fine." The nurse said looking up from her clip board.

"When will she wake?" I whimpered.

"Umm it's unsure of maybe in the morning." She said giving a sympathetic look.

*3 hours later*

Demi's p.o.v.

"Beeeeeeeeeeep." I hear an heart monitor going off as if someone dead. I began to wake up and realize I'm in a hospital and doctors begin to rush in. My body feels painless. I know I've been hit by a car but theirs no pain.

"Hey I'm fine." I say with a smile. They still rush in with shocks. I sit up and begin to walk. I turn around and see.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ME!

---------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

I'm sorry it's short but I'm busy! But keep

Voting! liking! following!