Feel my Heart beneath my skin cuz you make me feel

Elena now worked the buttons on Elijah's shirt as he bestowed her with small kisses all over her face trailing slowly to her sweet spot behind her ear working his way down the side of her neck making her prop herself up now giving him the taste of his own tease as her burning lips land on the spot near his neck mole, her tongue now playfully trailing up to his earlobe. Elijah grunts a bit burying his head now down on her shoulder moving her up, so they both kneel up gasping facing one another now, putting happy smiles on with eyes transfix adoration, him now losing his shirt in the process and helping Elena get out of her T- shirt as she puts her hands up. As it flies away on the floor beside the bed, Elijah now places a kiss on her nape feeling Elena shiver slightly as she now drops her head on his shoulder letting a sweet gasp out. His hands now lightly touch along the seam of her bra, making her catch a breath in her throat.

She loved the enthralling yet so very sensual love making with Elijah transcends the carnal heat blazing within them, as the parched soul yelps for every motion to be soaked in it to always remember and never forget this night

They both come undone with every caress that follows as their hands make the last piece of clothing disappear off their bodies that now entwined continue the inflammatory dance carrying them both into the most heavenly meeting of two hearts imploding in a dazzling peak of overflooding emotions of eternal love.

And they hold onto each other still tightly fearing someone was going to tear them apart if they move away from one another.

"Please don't ever let me go"- Elena now whispers in his ear.

"I am never letting you go again, my love."- Elijah whispers back their eyes now meeting dreamily pledging to the always and forever gleaming out of them.

"Kiss me"- Elena's eyes glint at him now as she smiles happily, her heart jumping with exhilaration, which Elijah's returns in the same measure and still wrapped up into the love hug, he now pulls her into a kiss spiraling into more loving magic.