obsolete ; jughead jones

a story where two teenagers who loathe each other dearly gets their tables turned.
(cliche love-hate story soz and this is unedited too but im going to edit it soon)

You walked through the doors of your school (a.k.a. hell) with your bestfriend Archie trailing beside you.  Archie's been your bestfriend since you've moved here to Riverdale. Although people commonly mistaken you and him as a couple, you and Archie don't seem to see each other none other as a friend. Besides, Archie's got a girlfriend and that girl's name is Betty.

You and Archie continue to walk over to your lockers which are beside each other. "Did you do the English Homework?" Archie asked, opening his locker and getting his stuff.  You looked at him with a confused face.

"There's homework?" You asked as Archie just shook his head and chuckled.
"Well, yeah. I bet you didn't do it again." He smirked, waving his homework in front of your face.

"Would you really think that this straight - a girl didn't do her homework?" You smirked, pulling your perfectly done homework out of your bag and waving it in front of his face. Archie just rolled his eyes and muttered a 'whatever', feeling defeated by his future valedictorian bestfriend.

"So anyways..." he cleared his throat and continued, "There's this party on Friday..."

"At?" "Um... J-Jughead's" he replied.

And as if a reflex, you're hand slammed your locker shut as Archie flinched. Your mind started to fill it's thoughts with anger with just the mention of his name. There is no way you're going to that asshole's party.

"No. Im not going" you replied instantly and walked away to your homeroom.
Archie just rolled his eyes and walked with you.

"Oh come on [ your name ], i don't understand why you even hate each other." He said, scoffing. You just gave him a 'WTF' look.

"Ok fine, maybe I do understand." He rolled his eyes. "But I don't get why you still continue this childish feud with him. I mean come on, you two are the smartest people in this school but both of you are being so immature about this feud. How do you even hate someone for 7 years?" He continued. You didn't reply and just rolled your eyes.

" [ your name ], Jughead's my best friend too..." Archie frowned then continued, "You have to understand my situation hereeee" he pouted and gave you puppy eyes.

"Im sorry Archie but..."
"But what?" He asked, his hope starting to rise.
"He's an ignorant fuckboy who do-"
"Ok fine. I get it" he rolled his eyes.
"All he does is ruin other people's lives y'know. I don't even know why you're friends with him" You said, adjusting your backpack on your shoulders.
"He's actually a good guy once you get to know him"
"Yeah right"

Okay let's talk about the school's fuckbo- i mean Jughead. We've both hated each other since we were ten and i'd rather not tell you why because its a long story. In a nutshell, it was because we tied up being the top smartest in the class when we were in 4th grade and after that, things didn't go too well. And the fact that he's Archie's other bestfriend doesn't make anything better since both you and Jughead fight about it CONSTANTLY.

"Hey! Are you still there?" Archie said, breaking your train of thoughts.
"What?... um... yeah... I was listening" You replied but it came out more as a question. Archie chuckled, "I didn't even say anything". You just muttered a quick 'whatever' under your breath.

You reached your homeroom and walked inside the room only to be meeted by Betty.

"Betty! What's up?" You said, giving her a quick hug which she gladly returned. Betty's your girl bestfriend who you go shopping with almost every Saturday, fangirl with, and basically talk girl with. She's practically one of the sweetest but badass girls you've known.

"Hey babe" Archie chirped. Betty muttered a quick 'hey' and pecked his lips.

'UGHHH WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE TOGETHERRR!!!' you thought.

"You guys are the definition of GOALS." You squealed.
"You know what's not goals? Your ugly ass" a voice too familiar said, walking past you making you hit one of the chairs.

"No one asked for your opinion asshole" You replied and accidentally bumped him.

"You better shut the fuc-"
"Or what?"  You asked, crossing your arms.
"Or i'll break your fucking ne-"

And before you knew it, the bell rang ending homeroom. You just smirked and walked away to your next class

▓ ▓ ▓

I know i've barely shown Jughead in the story but I wanted to know your opinions first before I even continue it. I KNOW IT SUCKS OKAY. Thats not the whole story remember okay.    

- denice :)))))