condoms ; reggie mantle

weird title but eh (this isn't smut people!)

It was a fine Friday night as you were working at the old, crappy grocery store. You've been working there for about 2 months now, considering your boss pays you even though you don't really do anything. The store wasn't really popular or anything which is why people don't really go there.

A groan escaped your mouth as you ran your fingers through your hair. Your eyes were fixed on your watch, waiting for your shift to end. Sadly, you still have an hour and a half before your shift ends. You sat behind the counter, feeling bored as ever. 

You grabbed a random book from your bag and decided to just read to let the time pass by. The deafening silence was the only thing heard, besides the weird flickering sounds of the ceiling lights.

The door chime rang out of nowhere, startling the hell out of you. You adjusted your uniform, averting your gaze to the dark brunette- headed boy who walked in. You politely greeted him, but like every other customer, he ignored you and disappeared into one of the aisles.

Boredom once again hit you. You started humming a random tune, twirling a piece of your hair out of boredom. It seemed to distract you until you heard someone clear their throat.

You looked up to see it was the brunette guy. You sat up properly as the guy impatiently slid a box of - yup- condoms on the counter. The guy impatiently tapped his foot on the ground.

"Why are you such in a rush?" You asked, smirking. 

"Are you sure you wanna know?" He replied, a smirk plastered in his face.

"Nah. Forget it." You said, a disgusted look on your face.

Silence took over your conversation.

"Are you done yet?" He asked.

You gave him his change and handed him his product.

"Looks like somebody's excited to use those" You muttered under your breathe, watching him walk through the exit doors.

i hope you guys liked that. i have a part two idea for it already but it depends if you guys want me to post it.

part two or nah?

anyways, THANKS SO MUCH FOR 24K! sjdikjndvs ckjk im so happy.

i just watched thirteen reasons why and boi — it was so freaking good. i might even doa book about it but ima sucky writer 

k bye

- denice <3