date ; archie andrews

Hi people! This was requested by @x_Sheverdale_x. Sorry if it was bad bc im the worst writer ever is swear.
(UNEDITED)

"I hope your having a fun time" Archie said, fidgeting with his fingers. You smiled at the thought of you making him nervous, finding it pretty adorable.

"I couldn't ask for a much better date, Archie" You beamed at him, taking a sip from your chocolate milkshake.

After what seemed to be an hour of talking, you and Archie decided to leave the diner with a new special moment engraving itself through your mind. You and Archie walked to his car with his hand at the small of your back.

"Ladies first" Archie smiled, opening the car door for you. Oh what a gentleman, you thought. Although you and Archie were bestfriends since the moment you've both step foot in kindergarten, you can't help but seem to notice how much of a gentlemen and a different person Archie is right now. It took a while for the both of you to confess your lo-- liking for one another until Jughead and Betty both set you up. Weird right? Why is it that when someone likes another person, that other person is always oblivious to it? Kinda like you and Archie before.

Suddenly, the car's engine started, breaking you from your train of thoughts. Archie played some music that both of you have grown to love together.

After a couple of [ band name/artists' name ] songs, you realized that Archie's taking s different route.

"Um.. Archie, why'd you take this way?" You asked, examining the road.

"You'll see..." Archie said, smirking.

"You're not gonna kill me are you?" You joked.

"Would you really think that out of our 12 years of friendship, i would kill you?" He jokingly replied. "Besides, why would I kill such a beautiful girl like you" He continued, looking at you and smiling.

You rolled your eyes and felt heat rise up your cheeks. Suddenly, Archie stopped the car at a grassy area.

"We're here" He said, getting out of the car as you did the same. Archie took your hand and intertwined it with his.

"Where are we goingggg" You whined. "You just happen to be non-romantic at all huh" He rolled his eyes.

He led you to a place with a really cool tree house. Your eyes gleamed at the sight of it.

"Woah" You said in amazement. The tree house was big but it was made out of wood, it looked pretty damn well built to you.

"Well, what do you think?" Archie asked. "Its amazing" You replied.

"Wait 'til you see the inside" He said, leading you to a ladder. You both climbed the ladder and into the treehouse. Archie opened a light that looked pretty old.

The inside of the treehouse looked just like how you would imagine any typical treehouse. Blankets everywhere, pillows scattered on the floor, and books layed at the corner.

Archie grabbed a guitar from the corner of the room and motioned you to follow him. He climbed another ladder and motioned for you to do the same. Once you've climbed up, you realized that he led you up to the roof of the treehouse.

Since the treehouse was high, it perfectly overlooked the view of the town. This is amazing, you thought as your eyes started to fill with happiness. Not the happiness that makes you giddy and jumpy inside, but the happiness that just makes you let out a breath and smile.

"It's nice, isn't it" Archie said, facing you and placing his guitar beside him. You nodded in reply, to astonished and amazed to even say something.

"How'd you know about this tree house?" You asked, now it was your turn to face him.

"Well um, me and Jughead used to hang out here a lot. It was our boy cave" He said, smiling at the thought.

Archie grabbed his guitar. "I want you to listen to something" He said.

He strummed a few chords and the soothing sound of his voice started to take place.

I'll take what you got, got, got
I know it's not a lot, lot, lot
Cause I just need another hit
You're the thing that I can't quit

You got what I want, want, want
Here and then you're gone, gone, gone
If you told me that we were through
You know that I would break the truce

I want to breathe you in like your vapour
I want to be the one you remember
I want to feel your love like the weather
All over me, all over me
I want to print our hands in the pavement
Savour your words, I won't ever waste them
Look in your eyes and know just what you miss
So lie to me, just lie to me

And before you knew it, he stopped singing and looked quite nervous. "I wasn't really done with it but I was hopi-"

"I love it! It's amazing" You cut him off, smiling at him reassuringly. After that, the both of you just layed down on the roof, looking at the stars that were scattered around the sky.

You sighed, making Archie gaze his attention on you. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's just that-" You bit your lip and continued, "You deserve the whole universe you know? And im just a star"

Archie looked at you and lifted your chin up. "Yeah, but you're my star." He replied, his eyes flickering over your eyes and your lips back and forth. You leaned forward as your lips connected passionately. Archie pulled away and looked at you dead in the eye and said, "I don't know how to say this but..." he said then continued, "I-I love you [your name]."

And at that moment did you realize how blessed you are to have this red headed guy in front of you who makes your heart flutter and all. And you knew only four words could show your happiness.

"I love you too"

OH GOD SORRY IF IT WAS CRINGY AND BAD. Anyways, thanks for 400+ reads!!!!!
I hope y'all could continue reading my really bad book of riverdale imagines .
BTW, SHOUTOUT TO MIKAYLAAA FOR BEING MY INSPO Mikaangel2730
- denice :)