notes pt. 2 ; jughead jones

(This chapter is short af)

Jughead

I slammed the house door shut, walking my way out of the house. Up until here, I could still hear my parents' faint shouts at each other. Im sick of it.

Ever since the accident, they never stopped fighting. This made me isolate myself from everything. Instead of sticking together and helping each other out, me and my family just... separated.

I walked my way to my safe place; the cliff. It may be odd but when I found that place, I was so mesmerized and amazed. It reminded me of my happy memories. All I brought with me was my phone in my pocket and a pen clasped on the belt hook of my worn out jeans.

Finally reaching the cliff, I let out a shaky breath and walked over to the big rock I always lean on. I took out my notepad that was hidden in a different rock, taking my beanie off and letting the cold wind hit me.

I read the first page I wrote, sighing and reminiscing the memories i had with her. I just decided to let out my thoughts once more and write. I flipped to the next page, a very neat handwriting written in blue ink caught my attention.

F*ck, im doomed.

I looked around my surroundings, trying to see if anyone was here - unfortunately, i was alone.

Who the hell wrote this? And what are they doing here?

My mind started to bomboard itself with questions, making me paranoid - until I read what's written on it. For some reason, it calmed my nerves.

A smile started to form itself on my face as I brushed my thumb over the freshly written words.

It's okay :)

- [ your initials ]

*******

Hi guyssss. I KNOW ITS VERY SHORT OKAY BUT OF FELT LIKE PUBLISHING. So I decided to make a part two bc I felt like it, although I would probably make more parts but for now eh.

I hope you guys liked this one bc It's from Jughead's point of viewwwww.

BTW, if you guys don't remember, she wrote 'it's okay' bc Jughead mentioned something like that in HIS letter.

Ok daz all for now.

your not so good writer,
denice :)