nightmares ; jughead jones

UNEDITED

Jughead woke up, a bright white light being the first thing he sees. He sat up from the bed, scanning the room with white walls. He was confused as to why he was there.

He then noticed the IV attached to his left hand. He realized that he was in a hospital, but he didn't know why.

He detached the IV from his hand and stood up, getting his beanie from the side table. He got a glimpse of the logo; 'Sunshine Mental Facilities'.

He then went to the door and peeked through the little window above it, seeing some nurses and doctors walking by.

Just then, a nurse saw him and shouted something he couldn't quite understand.

Jughead ran to the main window of the room, trying to open it amd escape as security guards and doctors barged in. They took hold of Jughead as Jughead tried to squirm out of their grip.

Suddenly, a doctor injected him with something - but soon enough, Jughead's vision started to blur and fade until he got unconcious.

***
Jughead woke up once more from the blaring alarms of the room. As he tried to sit up, he felt a pang of pain in his head.

He scanned the room, rubbing his head. He was in a different room now, with grey foam walls and a single bed keeping him company.

Jughead heard footsteps from outside so he lied down on the bed and covered himself with the sheets, trying to fake sleep.

Just then, a woman and a security guard came in.

"I know you're awake, Forsythe" The woman said.

Jughead sat up and faced her.

"My name's Jughead" He remarked as the woman just sat at the edge of the bed.

"Ok then - Jughead" She replied.

"Why am I here and who are you?" He snarled.

"I'm Dr. Meredith Gibson" She smiled as Jughead just rolled his eyes.

"You're here, Jughead, because you've done a lot of bad things" She said.

"Like?" Jughead scoffed, crossing his arms.

"You don't remember huh" She muttered under her breath.

"You murdered Jason Blossom." She stated as Jughead just shook his head.

"You've been brought here by Sherriff Keller because you murdered Jason Blossom, and you've been rumored to be talking to yourself. " She said as Jughead looked down, confused as hell.

"Tell me, Jughead. Who is Archie, Betty, and Veronica?" Dr. Gibson asked.

"They're my friends." Jughead replied softly.

"Are they real?" She asked.

Jughead remained silent as he heard his name being called louder and louder each second.

"JUGHEAD WAKE UP." Archie said, shaking him.

Jughead sat up immediately, sweating.

"What happened?" Jughead asked softly as Archie just chuckled.

"I think you were having a nightmare or something." Archie replied.

Jughead sighed in relief.

'It was all just a nightmare' he thought to himself.

"Let's go down and eat." Archie said ad Jughead stood up and followed him.

"Good morning, boys." Mr. Andrews greeted, taking a sip from his cup of coffee.

Jughead and Archie sat down as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Mr. Andrews said, opening the door.

Jughead took a glimpse of the person and realized that she was oddly familiar.

"May I help you?" Mr. Andrews asked.

"Good morning, I'm Dr. Meredith Gibson. Is Jughead here?"

••••••••••••

yay new update! Im so sorry for not updating for 471904 years. I just really needed to take a break bc of school and such.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. It's kinda different from the imagines I made.

THANKS FOR 20K VIEWS BTW

bye ily all, denice