detention ; everyone [1K SPECIAL!]

Ugh! I hate this, you thought whilst walking to detention. Yep, you heard that right. Although it was no surprise that you got detention since you and your friends can cause a lot of, let's just say, raucous. Today though, was different. You and your friends didn't even do anything bad to get detention, you just got late to class. Simple as that.

Flashback

You and Ronnie were walking side by side to the lounge, laughing at some lame gossip. Suddenly, you heard your name being called. "[ name ] ! Veronica!". You turned around only to see it was Betty with Archie, they were walking together with their hands intertwined.

"What's up?" Veronica asked, approaching them as you just trailed behind her.

"Not much. We were just about to go to the lounge, do you want to come?" Archie replied.

"Actually, me and Ronnie were about to go there too" You said.

"Good then. Let's go now, yeah?" Betty replied as all of you walked to the lounge together.

Once you've reached the lounge, you pulled Betty out as Archie and Veronica went inside.

"YOU AND ARCHIE? Since when!?" You excitedly asked as Betty's cheeks turned as red as Archie's hair.

"Um, it was actually just awhile ago. He finally confessed to me and yeah" Betty shrugged off.

After a couple of squeals, you and Betty went inside to see all of your friends sprawled across the couch.

"What took you guys so long?" Veronica asked as you sat down beside her.

"Just asked her something about the Blue And Gold and such" You lied. You knew Veronica and Archie had something in the past, so you didn't bother telling her about Betty and Archie's relationship. Don't get me wrong, Archie and Ronnie are now good friends but you're just afraid of the awkwardness that would fill the conversation and such.

After an hour of talking and laughing with your friends, you guys decided to go to your class since free period was done.

"Wait! Just one last joke, pleaseeee" Jughead said as you guys just complied with him.

Jughead told his lame but weirdly funny joke and then Kevin started to laugh loudly whilst eating his taco. Suddenly, he started to cough. Violently. You panicked for a slight second but decided to help your friend recover. The whole gang was surrounding Kevin, trying to help him choke out his food.

After awhile, Kevin managed to spit out his food as all of you let out a sigh of relief. You didn't even have to call the nurse anymore.

"How about let's go to class" You said, motioning for them to go.

Luckily, all of you had the same class that time which was AP Lit. All of you entered the room as all eyes laid on you.

Mr.[ any last name ] cleared his throat and crossed his arms. Oh shit, you thought.

"Detention. Later" He said. All of you started to explain why you got late but Mr. [ any last name ] just wouldn't budge.

"I don't care. Take a seat now or else you'll be having detention again tomorrow." He said.

End Of Flashback

And that's the reason why you're currently inside this boring room with a teacher watching you suffer from boredom. He separated you and the gang's seats so you wouldn't talk to each other.

this day couldn't get any worst

------------

HEY GUYS IK THAT WAS BAD BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k!!! I LOVE Y'ALL.

Special shoutout to my friends: hopefxl_ , Mikaangel2730 , IsabelPenguin , macycyren , lemonude , and Daryl but idk your user so yeah .

THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING ME ILY ALL.

- denice :)