Invading Geonosis

-Ezra's pov-

I entered the hanger bay with my usual orange jumpsuit, and with my twin light sabers clipped to my belt, as I'm walking around I see Fives and some clone troopers inside my personal gunship, called the Republic's Dragon, it's heavily reinforced so it can't be taken out with just one single proton bomb, as I'm walking to them, I feel a sudden coldness, I stopped and looked down while I whispered "what was that?.....it was coming from the planet...." I shrugged the feeling off and I returned to my route to my personal gunship, as I entered the ship, I heard fives tell me "general Skywalker and General Kenobi has already started there runs, we should go to" I smiled and nodded at fives "let's not keep them waiting" "yes sir!" The blast doors of my gunship closes and we leave my flagship with dozens of gunships and tanks being held by gunships flying after us, in an instant heavy fire is brought on my forces, gunships getting exploded and tanks being destroyed, I closed my eyes trying to find the source of the sudden coldness back on my ship but my gunship starts shaking heavily and I yelled out to the pilot "PILOT!!! SET DOWN THE FORCE HERE, WI'LL WALK TO THE LANDING ZONE" the pilot replied back to me "yes sir" after bit the gunships are starting to land on the ground, troopers rushes out of the gunships and into heavy fire, shooting back at them, blue blaster bolts going towards battle droids and enemy geonosions, my gunship had landed, before the blast doors opened, I grabbed my twin sabers but I felt the same coldness from earlier, is if it was coming from inside the planet, i stared at the floor of the gunship and I muttered to myself "I'm going to investigate this later...." The blast doors open on my gunship, I rushed out of the ship with my clone squad that accompanied me in my ship, I ignited hoth blades which happened to be purple, both of them, I walked forward in my lightsaber stance, blocking blasterbolts and sending them back to who ever shot it, as I'm blocking and deflecting the troopers were behind me along with the AT-TE tanks, the tanks we destroying enemy troops at a desirable rate, we continued forward when a droid tried to punch me but I cut the droids arm off and the it's body, after destroying the Droid I said to my clones "EVERYONE, FORWARD!!!!" The clones erupted into battle crys, I stopped my advanced and looked down, and I muttered "what's making this coldness....it's dark.....like a Sith....."