Gray - 22

PART FOUR 'GRAY' - CHAPTER TWENTYTWO

Alice wasn't surprised to see Archie and Betty walking into school together. Betty was forgiving, so it didn't shock Alice in the slightest.

She looked at the candles and flowers that were placed at Jason's locker. She didn't leave anything there, because candles wouldn't help her grieve. She noticed Jughead talking to Archie, but then the jocks entered the hallway, and he decided to leave.

 She noticed Jughead talking to Archie, but then the jocks entered the hallway, and he decided to leave

Gosh, she hated the jocks with a burning passion. Reggie was the worst of them though, with his big ego that didn't pair well with his low gpa.

"Watch it, Wednesday Addams," He taunted as he purposely bumped into Jughead, causing Alice to roll her eyes at his childishness

"Alice! Have you seen Betty?" Veronica asked me.

"No," I said coldly. 

"Um? Okay..." Veronica said, clueless as she held a white box in tightly her hands and walked away. I rolled my eyes before walking away, knowing full well that Betty was walking towards the office with Kevin, but it wasn't as though I was going to tell Veronica that.

I walked into Mr. Weatherbee's office, where Cheryl and the principal were waiting.

"Good morning students, this is your principal speaking," Mr. Weatherbee said, his voice being projected throughout the school, "There have been many inquiries about the upcoming pep rally. So let me state clearly, it is happening, as scheduled. Now, on a less felicitous note, if you could give your attention to Sheriff Keller."

Kevin's father, Sheriff Keller, began to speak. "Most of you may already know the details, but your classmate Jason Blossom's body was found late Saturday night. So as of now, his death is being treated as a homicide."

He paused for a second before adding, "It is an open and ongoing investigation-"

"And may I interject," Cheryl said, even though no one gave her permission to interject, "that neither Alice and I nor my parents will rest until Jason's death is avenged, and his cold-blooded killer is walking the green mile to sit in Old Sparky and fry.