Chapter Seven

Em's P.O.V.

"Well thanks Matthew," I thanked him as he helped me into his car. He had offered to take me to the hospital.

"Please call me Matt or Matty, and no problem," he said as he hopped in the driver's seat.

"Okay then Matt," I said. During the drive to the hospital I told him about what happened, my family, my career, and my life. Matt told me about his career, his life, and his family also.

*After Arriving At The Hospital*

"So Emma has broken her ankle and should be getting crutches right now. She might need help with moving around but other than that she is perfectly good to go. We just need you to sign these papers," the lady at the counter said. Matt signed the papers then we left. Great I have tp have crutches for a month and schpol is starting up in 5 weeks.

"Are you hungry?" Matt asked me in the car. I shook my head no.

"Well too bad becaus I am hungry," He said as we pulled into the starbucks parking lot. He ordered a carmel coco cluster frapachino and we sat on a bench. While he sipped his frapachino we talked about broken bones and sports. 

"So since you just broke up does that mean you're single?" Matt questioned. Instead of saying anything I let there be silence. It was awkward. Why would he ask me that? He already knew the answer.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'm ready to date again right now," I told him. He nodded. He finished up his carmel coco frappachino and we got up and left.

"So why did you date this Carson dude?" Matt asked breaking the awkward silence in the car.

"Because it felt like we were ment to be," I answered his quwstion blandly not making eye contact. He nodded at my answer than whispered something under his breath that I couldn't understand. Once he dropped me off at my house I limped up the stairs as fast as I could. I ran to my room where I cried for hours.

Carson's P.O.V.

What have I done? First I break up with her now I can't stop thinking about her. What is wrong with me? Ever since our break up I have been sucking the faces off of other girls. What have I done? What if she rejects me of I ask her again? I rake a selfie and tweets it.

@carsonlueders- bored asf

Before I knew it I was asleep.

Em's P.O.V.

After crying myself to sleep I dreamed about Carson. Why was it him that I lost? He was the one I loved. My phone dinged. I clicked the notification.

@carsonlueders-bored asf

I checked the image. Just him. After breaking up with me I decided to block him off. I unfollowed him on, instagram, twitter, musically, etc. Who cares if I unfollow him he has millions of fans still following him. Well maybe if I just go to sleep I will be able to get him off my mind. Then I fell into a deep slumber.

Matt's P.O.V.

Wow. Em is something. Quite something. I can't even believe Carson dated her, she deserved so much better. Carson is player. One day she will be my wife and will bear my children. What I'm trying to say is she will be mine. How can Carson even be in her league? She deserves better. She deserves me.

Gianna's P.O.V.

So my plan on Carson didn't work. But it's only cause he still has feelings for that slutty whore, Em. How can I make her look really bad in front of Carson?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey peeps!

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope you still enjoyed it even though it was so short. I need help. Give me ideas! And I would really appreciate if you guys would submit characters for me. Sorry it took a while for me to update, writers block and I have been super busy lately. Please forgive me! Like I said I would love ideas for the next chapters and characters. BTW chapters will be coming out much slower than usual since I habe school and other thing to do. Plus it's hard to type of this tiny screen. Sorry about that. Anyways...

Vote!

Share!

Comment!

And Subscribe To Me!

-FMF_FG😘💋❤💞