Chapter 21

*One Week Later*

Carson's P.O.V.

I get up early this morning to go on my usual morning run. I get dressed into ⬇

I slicked my hair back with some gel and leave the house

I slicked my hair back with some gel and leave the house. I start off at a fast jog through the neighborhood. Then on the way back I ran past the house two houses down that used to be on sale. It was a massive house and costed a fortune so no one bought but I guess someone finally did. I ran back to my house where Em was. Once I walked inside I spotted her eating cereal at the kitchen counter bar.

"Hey," I said walking up to her and giving her a kiss.

"Hey," she responded. I grabbed the box of cereal and poured myself a bowl.

"You know the house two houses down?" I asked as I sat at one of the bar stools next to her. She nodded.

"Someone has finally moved into it. Even John's family wouldn't be able to buy it!" I exclaimed. She nodded again as she scrolled through her phone. Was she angry or something? 

Em's P.O.V.

I was really excited to have neighbors but Carson seems to be far off. He has been hanging out with more girls for the last week and I feel like he just doesn't seem to be reliable and dependable anymore.

"I'm going to get dressed," I flatly stated before walking past him and up the stairs. Once I'm up the stairs and far enough so he couldn't here I locked myself in the bathroom and called Matt.

M- Hello?

Em-Hey it's Em

Matt- Hey Em, what you need?

Em- I feel like Carson may be cheating on me so...

Matt- so you wanted me to watch his every move and see if he is cheating on you?

Em-Yeah

Matt-No problem

Em-Thanks Matt

Matt-Em you know I have your back

Em-Yes I do, I need to go

Matt-Ok, bye

Em-Bye!

*End Of Call*

I quickly got dressed into ⬇