Chapter 17

Carson's P.O.V.

*Dream*

I was lost in a dark world filled with music, broken hearts, and new love. A dark wave of darkness blocked my view and once it was gone in front of me stood Em. But I noticed something about her. A bump on her stomach.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked her. Once she heard this she burst into tears.

"You did this to me! And left me!" She sobbed. The black wave hit me again and she was gone. I had impregnated her then left  her​ showing I did not care for her. In front of me stood a small photo frame with picture. Of me. The picture showed me with both Gianna and Caris on either side. I had become a man whore. A fuckboy. A player. I had impregnated Em then left her to carry on having sex with girls. I closed my eyes hoping that the disgusting image and thought would go away. Once I opened my eyes again I was in a dark room. In the middle of the dark room was Em. She was not burdened with a child from me though. She was tied up, gagged, and blindfolded. The light that shined above her revealed her battered body covered in scars and bruises. She was whimpering.

"Please...Don't hurt me... No... No...No!" She whimpered. I ran up to her and yanked the blindfold of to reveal her face soaked with tears. I tried to ask her what was wrong but nothing came out of my mouth. Before I could save her she vanished and I fell  into a black void.

*End Of Dream*

Em's P.O.V.

*Dream*

I was walking in a long field filled with daisies, buttercups, and other wildflower. It was beautiful. I felt strong arms reach around me. I turned to see Carson. I hugged him and he kissed me. I felt this image melt into nothingness then recreate a new image. I was pregnant. Carson and I where fighting. He grabbed his car keys and left me. I waited years for him to come back but he never did. I raised my child, Carly. Once she was four years old we moved. Carson came back for Carly. Not to me but for Carly. He couldn't care less about me. As I grew older the more I became lonely. I died living a sad life. My child taken away. Left by my husband.

*End Of Dream*

I woke up. Well more like jumped out of bed. Would Carson do that to me? It was just a dream. Just a dream.

Carson's P.O.V.

My eyes shot open. Sweat trickling from my forehead. Panting for breath I tried to calm myself. Its just a dream. Just a dream. A simple little dream.