Chapter 23: Whom to choose?

He

I waited for the star to shine upon my life,

I waited till the final petal withered in my garden of flowers,

I waited till the last leaf falling in the fall,

I waited and waited but he never came.

It was my wanderlust to find him,

A sentimental desire to be united with him,

My heart was growing restless day by day,

But my soul only recited this sinful thoughts,

Somewhere far in the corner of darkness,

Beyond the reach of these ecstatic bonds,

'He is there'

'He is there' , he is watching my every move,

He watched me cry,

He watched me faint,

His wait for love, was tearing me in half.

In the end 'I let it all go',

I stopped waiting,

I stopped crying,

I didn't wait for him to rub my tears away,

I held my head high and said,

'Let him wait now' as I walked away from him,

That day I finally saw a Queen checkmate a King.

-Trishala. A .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Note: Readers are requested to read this chapter carefully, as an Author I would warn you that there may be a part were you will get confused if you don't read it carefully.

~

First lectures of each of the subjects I have taken is apparently a social homicide, cause each and every professor wants me to introduce myself to the class, every time I get up to introduce myself I only get some murmurs or blank stares for my lack of information about my parents which I don't mind, luckily Shirley was with me almost the whole lecture and the one after that. From the little much I have got to know about her she seems to be a person with lots of information and brains, pick any topic and Shirley has something or the other to say about it. I always admired people with vast ocean of knowledge and not just educational, she also have some of the historic stories in her pocket too, after all she did told me about our few programming language were discovered centuries ago written in Sanskrit, actually I did knew the information but I played as if I don't know, it was really amazing to see her trying to explain me some of the Sanskrit words, which honestly I have learned from my birth, but that information was not necessary to tell her, after all I got a little secret to hide.