Chapter 35: Forced

Above Video~ Perfect by One Direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cupid's Arrow.

Swift as a sparrow,

Sharp as a Knight,

Aimed with precision,

Yet you think otherwise,

Listen to it carefully my friend cause,

Cupid's Arrow never denies,

Piercing the heart beneath me,

Poisoning it with the measle called Love,

Yet so fragile and ferocious,

That you can't help but fall for it again and again,

Pleasing as a smooth whisper,

Addictive as a sweet lullaby,

Restricting you into its chains of fury,

Cupid's Arrow never denies,

You are struck by it is not just your fate,

It's a message by the heavenly bodies,

That you deserve to smile and beloved.

-Trishala. A .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***

Kiara's Pov

"I have been working really hard just to get an appointment with Mr James Trystine and here I'm finally getting to meet him" cheered the women in front of me, who had worn a professional black pencil skirt and a white plain shirt.

Currently to pass my time I decided to chat with people waiting along with me, many people around here have their own story and purpose to meet Mr James Trystine and I'm glad that I got a chance to meet them, I was really shocked when the lady in front of me said that she was trying to meet Mr James Trystine for last two years but didn't get an appointment. And here I'm lucky enough to meet him on my first attempt. Now that I think of it I do wonder how it would feel to meet Mr James Trystine.

It's been an hour since Arthur went inside the office, I mentally thought that there would be some serious business discussion happening inside, cause according to Mr James Trystine Secretary David, he was running late in his schedule and which was shocking in itself cause James Trystine has made this sure to be on time and follow his schedule strictly and it's been years that he haven't broken his record.

A man with such persistence and dedicated to his work, really is someone who would be interesting enough to talk, I was really excited to meet him.

I was lost in my thoughts when finally I saw Arthur leaving his office, from the glass windows of the waiting room I was in. He looked tensed, a cold look was now imprinted on his face, he was followed by his secretary who was trying to explain him about the delay and how urgently he needs to be at his next meeting.