8*

As I left the dorm a few week after the incident, I couldn't help but feel suspicious of the whole thing.
"Hey Karry, want to come shopping with me. I'll treat you to dinner." I literally begged him. In just a few weeks the three stooges and I had bonded really fast due to my adoration towards them.
"Yea sure." He grinned back. He walked away from the door for a sec them came back with his wallet.
"I'll pay and you cook." He waved his wallet in the air.

       We headed over to the nearest market and bought just the ingredients we needed.
   "Karry could you get the beef? Im busy getting the sauces!"
    It was a busy Friday and it seemed like all of china was here to buy groceries.

       "Let's call the other two over." I told him as we entered my apartment.
     He nodded his head and left.
   "Hey Sky well umm, the CEO has decided to let me off as a soloist so we won't be partners anymore..." luhan looked down at the ground.
      I tried to smile at him and feel happy for him but he just crushed my chances of debuting anytime soon.
"Oh well congrats. I wish you the best of luck." I extended my hand to shake.

After he packed up his things I helped him move his stuff to the apartment across from mine.
"Bye." I waved before heading to the office building.

     "Have a seat sky. Since luhan is now becoming a soloist, you are left with no partner. And while you have no partner, you will become the tfboys manager until we can find a suitable replacement for him." The CEO spoke.
I hung my head down disappointed and agreed. "Yes sir."

A few days later, I headed to tfboys practice room to gather them for their concert.
"Hey guys. We have to get going." I burst into their room to find them playing video games.
     "Seriously guys?" I mutter. Who would have expected that 17/16 year old boys would still play piano tiles.
     "Sorry skyyyy." Roy grinned at me.
I rolled my eyes and dragged Karry out the door first.
"You're the oldest one, act like it." I warned.
He just smiled sheepishly at me before grabbing the other two and heading into the car.
"Skyyy, come sit with us." Jackson patted the seat next to him. I shook my head because it was one of the rules CEO set up.
"No acting friendly with them outside of the building. No sitting in the same car as them. No physical contact with them. No talking with them about not related things. No having relationships with them...No this...No that." I recalled what CEO had said to me that meeting.