9*

When we finally arrived at our destination, I ushered them into the dressing room.
      "Here are the clothes the stylists picked out for you guys. Go put them on." I ordered.
       They obediently put them on, in a separate room of course and hustled back out.
"Sky? Will you be watching us perform??" Asked Roy.
I nodded my head and pushed them to the backstage. " I'll be by the curtains so perform well!" I encouraged them.
      "Before you go, can I speak with you Sky?" Asked Karry. I nodded my head and we stepped away from the boys.
      "Is something wrong?" I asked. I was worried that he was sick or couldn't perform but little did I know that he just wanted to tell me his secret.

      "I think that you were my childhood best friend." He confessed.
I had the growing suspicion that we were best friends before and now he finally caught on.
"Yea I already figured. But just because we were childhood first loves doesn't mean I like you now." I said straight out.
" alright." He agreed. I could tell that we both only felt like friends and time apart caused it.
"Now go onto the stage!" I pushed him towards the guys. He looked back at me one more time with a smile on his face before disappearing into the bright lights.
    "I think that we actually might be more than friends." I sighed quietly to myself.
  With one last glance at those three who had already begun their song, I left.