13.5*

It was finally my week off and I could bring the boys to Korea.
    "Come onnnn~" I whined turning around to face them. They were incredibly slow when it came to walking and I really wanted to go.
"Sky. I think that your the one who is too fast. We're at an airport with an hour to spare." Jackson said, faking seriousness.
I shook my head, sighing I gave up and trudged slowly beside them.
We passed through the security check and headed to our gate.

    "Gate 7 Gate 7 Got7 hahaha" I giggled to myself. I was bored out of my mind and the guys all went to buy food.
    "Jeez can they be any slower?" My grumpiness made me slouch and pout and I stuck my hands in my pockets.
   "Miss us?" I turned around to see Roy with a tray of noodles for me.
    "THANK YOUU~~" I beamed at him and snatched the noodles. I greedily gobbled them up before noticing an elderly couple stare at me.
"Roy, where are the others?" I asked, noticing that they were taking a longggg time to get their food, "I wonder if the fans spotted them."
    We both turned to look at each other with our eyes wide open.
  "Shoot."

We scrambled out of our seats and split up, with me running to the right and Roy running to the left.
"Karry? Jackson? YAH U TWO BETTER BE HERE!" I yelled as I walked past shop after shop.
Just as I was about to go back, a crowd of girls caught my eye. That must be them I thought.

     Boy was I wrong. I pushed through the crowd and reached the center only to look up and see that it wasn't Karry or Roy being chased by fans.
   It was luhan. The brother I never had. The one who left me.
   "Oh..hello luhan." I stared coldly at him.
He swiveled towards me with shock evident on his face.

"Sky..." he trailed off. He stared at me for a few seconds before stepping towards me. He reached out for me and before he could touch my shoulder, I turned and fled.