11*

It's been a week since I've moved here to chengdu.
"Miss Sky, today is your first weekly evaluation, we would like you to do improve dance." My dance teacher stated. She pressed the play button on the radio and turned to me.
"See me up in the club with 50 of the girls..."
Feeling the heavy beat of the song my body instantly felt at home. I danced to the rhythm and when it finally ended, I was out of breath and smiling.
     "Very impressive." She commented. Then as if I was no longer there she moved on to the next trainee.
     I felt disappointed that my status was going to be a trainee for many years. Leaving the room, I trudged upstairs to my own dorm room.
At this company, there were only 3 girls so we each got our own rooms. But the chances of them debuting us was really low. In fact the company has never debuted a girl group.

      I flung myself onto my bed and screamed. All my frustrations rushing back into me like a raging river.
       "Whyyyyy!!!" I whined making me feel so childish. But in that moment I didn't care.
     I was so caught up in my little tantrum that I didn't notice the door open.
"SKYYYYYYYY!"
I sat up straight on my bed and rushed into the living room.
"WANG YUANNNNNN!!!! LOOK AT HOW YOU'VE GROWN!!!" I grinned happily back at him.
"Jacksonnnnnnn did you miss me??" I asked smiling up at him. He was usually quiet but I was surprised when he started yelling.
"SKY DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE FOR YOU. WE THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE KIDNAPPED AND KILLED UNTIL CEO TOLD US THAT YOU TRANSFERRED! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE MISSED HAVING YOU AROUND??? YOUNG LADY YOU PUT US IN A SITUATION THAT HAD OUR CAREERS ON THE LINE!!"
I cowered away from him, shocked by his sudden outburst.
"Sorry jacksonnie. But I wanted to have a real chance at fame." I mumbled.
"You call a company that has never debut a girl group a chance at fame??" Jackson scoffed.
I turned away from him and focused on Roy.
He looked a little uncomfortable with our sudden argument.
"Karry isn't coming to visit Sky." He said looking me in the eyes.
    I could feel myself visibly frown but quickly plastered on a fake smile. 
       "It's ok. After all, he's going to college soon. He's probably busy." I rambled. I nervously gulped and began to speak when Jackson spoke up.
      "Actually, he's got a someone special back in Beijing to be with. Sorry Sky."
       I just  simply smiled.
"Actually...I did come to see you Sky." A voice spoke up from behind me.
     "Karry??? How did you get in here? In fact, how did all of you guys get into here?" I asked now that it occurred to me.
"Keys. We bribed your manager." Karry grinned at me.
"Aren't you happy to see me Sky?" He smirked at me.
I could feel heat rise to my cheeks and my heart beat strangely began racing.
"I..."