12*

"I.....wait don't you have someone to be with back in Beijing?" I narrowed my eyes at him.
"Yea but I brought her along." He smiled at me. "Let me go get her."
I stood there, feeling an unfamiliar ache worm its way into my heart.
Turning to Roy and Jackson, I told them that they would be sharing the empty rooms across from my room. My apartment had 3 rooms total.
"Here she is!" Karry came back with a large cage.
"What?" I asked.
"Here she is, the special someone from Beijing." He raised his eyebrows at me.
"Did you think it was a girl?" He grinned at me.
"Noo..." I lied.
"Yea you did. I could tell Sky. You still have the same habit of blushing when you lie." He smirked at me.
"Well maybe it because I came down with a fever last night." I muttered
He frowned before pulling me to him.
"Really? Then let's get you back in bed. I'll get chan settled later." He ushered me back into my room and pulled my blankets over me.
"I'm not..." I started.
"Shhhh go to sleep, when you wake up you won't be sick anymore." He shushed me. He walked out of the room, muttering about making me some soup or something.
"Kaikaiiiiiiii! I'm not actually sick." I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"Oh then why didn't you tell me?" He poked his head into my room.
"Never mind. I need to get Chan settled in." He said before walking away.
I sighed before joining him in the living room.
"How long are you guys staying for?" I asked.
"Two weeks and maybe more." Jackson replied walking out of the guest room.
   "Really?? That's great!" I squealed

I turned my attention to the cage sitting on the floor.
"Channnn don't be shy come out." Karry whispered to the dog hidden inside the cage.
Slowly, a white Pomeranian crawled out.
"She's so cuteeeee!" I squealed slowly approaching the shaking dog.
   "Hey it's okay. Shhhh." I mummered to Chan.
She curled up into a tiny ball in my arms and I couldn't help but chuckle.
    "I adopted her the night of our concert as a gift to you. But you left that day and I never got to tell you about Chan." Karry said staring at me in the eyes.