16*

The moment her heart flat lined, my own heart constricted painfully.
   This bond we had between us ever since we were children was back. I would be able to tell how she felt, what she wanted, what she thought.
    But this would never happen, because Sky, is going to die.

   I sat in the corner, crying helplessly to myself as the doctors repeatedly shocked her, trying to get her heart started again.
    "Hey. She's going to be okay you hear me?" Luhan dropped to the floor beside me.
   Without even lifting my head I could tell that he was crying too. After months of being ignored by Sky he finally got to make it all up. Only for it all to shatter again.
   I knew how he felt. 

  "Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep."
"She's going to be okay boys," the doctor sighed. I stood up, feeling my legs wobble under my weight after sitting for such a long time.
   I slowly approached the unconscious Sky, feeling a wave of panic wash over me.
  Wait a minute. Those aren't my emotions..... Those are Sky's.

  "Hey Sky, it's Karry. I know you're in there. Just hang on. You'll be up and running in no time, but for now, you need to rest. I'll be right here. I'm not going anywhere" I murmured softly in her ear.