6*

I was in first grade when I met my best friends and my first love. He stood up for me when no one else did. He made me laugh and comforted me when I cried. We both loved music and at such a young age we both agreed to be singers and perform together. He taught me how to play the guitar and the true meaning of friendship. But he left one day without a goodbye.

   I stared long and hard at Karry before shaking my head. There were so many people out there with childhood loves. What were the chances of us being best friends?
He turned to look at me questioning and I just smiled back.
"Come on guys it's dinner time. Why don't you guys have Karry play the guitar and I'll make dinner?" I suggested. They nodded their heads and I left them to cook dinner.
     I made garlic noodles and kimchi stew. I sorta had a thing for Kimchi.
    "Guys dinner time!" I yelled at them. They put the guitar away and came to sit down around the small table in he living room.
    "Thank you skyyy!" Roy grinned at me. I could tell that we were going to be good friends.
Soon we finished eating and the three boys were on their way. "Goodnight guys. See you in the morning." I waved at them.
As soon as the door closed luhan spoke up.
"Sky we should write a song. And if it's good, It could be our debut song!"
   I pondered this for a moment before agreeing. "Sure."
   That's how we began spending all our time writing songs in our practice room for months.

      "Hey sky? Are you free tonight?" Jackson asked me. I waved him into my practice room which was right across from tfboys practice room.
    "Sorry no. But could you help me with this song?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and sat down next to me.
     "In the midst of spring
When flowers bloom
We find ourselves lost
In each other's eyes
But your eyes, stormy dark and grey
Hold love within your orbs."
I finished reading the lyrics. He nodded his head taking it all in before asking me what the melody was going to be.
   "Something sweet and sad. A ballad." I mused. A light bulb clicked in my head and I once again busied myself in my work.
     "Umm well Sky. I'm going to leave you here. But Karry says that he needs his guitar back." Jackson said. I lifted my head up.
      "What! No! I still need it!" I protested.
He just shrugged, "then go tell him that." And then he was gone.
Aish, this was frustrating. "Luhan!!! Have you brought up our first song with the CEO?" I asked.
He shook his head then continued making a melody on the piano for the song he created, medals.
As soon as the clock struck twelve, we grabbed a late night snack then continued working.
"We can't give up yet." I muttered before I dozed off on the couch in the dance room.

Plzzz check out my other book. I'm thinking of publishing a chanyeol fanfic after all he is my ultimate bias. ;)) I'm self promoting lol. Thanks for 800 reads :) take care my readers.