Chapter 14: Sorry doesn't mean anything

Acacia's POV;

I sat up in my bed replaying the events that happened last night. I was so many things right now. Confused being most. It was so overwhelming.

*Flashback*

When Justin pulled away I touched my lips. I was shocked. Did he just feel what I felt? I guess he knew what I was feeling because he interrupted my thoughts.

"I-I'm sorry." He said quietly.

I gently strokes his face and looked him in his eyes. Then I kissed him again. I poured my feelings out into the kiss. I guess it wasn't impossible to like someone so quick after one little action.

I pulled away. "There is nothing to be sorry about." I said as I leaned my forehead against his.

*Flashback over*

I looked too my right and saw a sleeping Justin in nothing but boxers. wait what.

Then it hit me. Justin brought me up here too bed last night and I asked him too say because I didn't want to be alone during the storm.

"Justin" I shook his body.

"Mmmmmm" He groaned.

The fuck.

I decided to mess with him a little bit, I moaned in his ear and I got a growl back. "Fuck yes Acacia." He said rolling over too his side.

I giggled and rolled him back over onto his back and straddled him. I bent down and whispered in his ear.

"Oh justy wakey wakey." I said and it came out more as a moan.

He fluttered his eyes open and smirked at me.

"Good moanin." He said with a wink as he sat up.

Then I felt something on my thigh. I looked up and Justin still had that smirk plastered on his face.

"You gonna fix that orrrrrrr?" He said pointing too noticeable boner.

I blushed and got up. "As much as I would love to, I'm busy today." I said walking over too my drawers.

I pulled out a white cami and a gray cardigan. I pulled on some black leggings and a pair of gray uggs. I threw my hair into a messy bun and applied little makeup.

Justin laid in my bed on his phone while i continued too get ready.

I crawled back in bed next too him.

"So while I'm gone, you can go back to your house." I laughed.

"I was planning on it anyway. I have a few things to do." He said sitting up.

"We can hangout at mine after if you want."he shrugged.

"Yeah that works. I won't be back until late tho I'm having a "girls day" with myself." I laughed.

-20 minutes later-

"Okay I'm leaving now." Justin said walking up to me.

"Awh Bieber gotta go so soon?" I fake pouted.

He engulfed me in a tight hug. "Yes I do but I'll see you later." He said looking me in the eyes.

"Okay I really gotta go." He laughed. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and left.

One question was on my mind. I really didn't know where me and Justin stood. I mean yeah I liked him. But I have no idea if he felt the same way. I shrugged my shoulders and got everything ready for a day at the mall.

-Several Hours Later-

It was currently 7pm and I had wasted most of my day shopping. Needless to say I got more than expected. Whatever.

I was currently on the way to Justin's. Well I actually had just gotten here. I had just pulled up into the driveway where a car I didn't recognize was parked in front of me. I shrugged it off and just thought it was one of his dads or something. I walked up to the front door and walked in. Justin does it all the time to me so why not do it to him?

"Justin?" I yelled

No response.

"Justin?" I yelled again.

Still no response.

I heard noise coming from upstairs so I walked up and walked down the long hallway.

"Justin?" I called again.

I walked closer to the noise and I came across a cracked door which I assumed to be Justin's room. I was about too walk in when I heard something I didn't expect too hear.

Moaning.

Then I heard something else. Justin.

"Oh fuck baby girl." He groaned.

Me being the nosy person I am I quietly cracked the door and peaked inside.

There Justin was on his bed fucking Kelsey. Kelsey. FUCKING KELSEY.

What the actual.

The sight honestly crushed me. I don't even know why. It isn't like we're dating and he's free to do as he pleases but I was still upset. I felt a tear slip down my cheek.

"Acacia?" Justin said turning around.

Oh shit.

___________________________

MWAAAUUUUH LOVE PUTTING YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER.

I'll update soon lovelys😘.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

DO WHATEVER

IDC

BUT DO SOMETHING!

Oh btw happy Super Bowl Sunday. 😂

The two states that legalized weed are going too the 'super bowl' get it😂 no? Okay I thought it was funny.

Question:

Who do you think is going to win?

Comment !

I personally think broncos are idk tho

LOVE YA LOVELYS😘