Back To Touring!!

It's been 1 year since everything has happened,Korey has retired from Music due to everything that occurred but she still tags along with the band.Chris sat there in the waiting room looking at his phone when a young fan came up and said"Are you Chris from Skillet"then Chris said"Yes"and then the Little Girl said happily"I love your guys music who are waiting for"then Chris said" thanks I'm glad you love our music and I'm waiting for Jen you wanna meet her"then the Little girl said"Yes but why are waiting for Jenny"and Chris said"It's because Jen hurt her leg really bad and we couldn't play for a year"then the little girl's mom said"Is Jen your girlfriend"then Chris said"No we're married also She's a very nice person".Jen came out and the little girl ran to Jen and hugged her and Jen said"Chris looks like we have our youngest fan do you want a autograph and a picture"then the little girl said"yes"then Chris and Jen signed the little girls hat then Chris said"Do you have a name little girl"then the little girl said"Aj"then Jen said"well Aj we have something for you and mom we want to give you tickets tomorrow's show here in New York"then Aj said"Thank you so much Chris and Jen"then Aj's Mom said"Can I take a picture of guys"then Chris and Jen posed for the picture.Chris and Jen walked out and drove off the Skillet house and Chris said"That was sweet what you did"Then Jen said"She's our youngest fan".They got to the Skillet House and went in and saw everybody and Chris said"Guys we got good news Jen is physically cleared to play again"then Ella said"yes I can't wait to play"and Korey said"Ok Ella let's start practicing"and they prepared to play tomorrow.