On The Same Page!!

As Chris and Jen were sleeping,Korey and the others were outside and Korey said"We need a plan to get Chris and Jen on the same page because if we don't this is tour in jeopardy we need something to get them to talk to each other"then Ella said"We can make a reservation for them at a restaurant and tell both of them separately like Abby tells Jen and Damian tells Chris"and Korey said"Ella that's a great idea I'll setup the reservation at a restaurant and Abby,Damian I'll text when it's done so you guys can them".Korey called a restaurant and texted Abby and Damian "it's been made do your thing",Jen was looking at stuff on her phone then Abby came up to her and said"Hey Jen I wonder if you wanted go out and eat tonight at 6"then Jen said"Sure Let's do it"then Somewhere in the hotel gym Chris and Damian were working out and Damian said"Hey let's go have a drink tonight just me and you"then Chris said"Sure let's do it".It was 6:00 Chris and Damian took off then 20 minutes Abby and Jen took off(Fast Forward to the restaurant)Abby and Jen walking and Jen said"What's he doing here"then Chris said"Jen what are you doing here I'm here with Damian"then Abby said"Chris,Jen we want you guys to talk".Chris and Jen sat down at the table and Chris said"Look Jen I'm sorry for not agreeing with you I was tired and exhausted and i wasn't thinking right and if you want to have a baby I'm all in"then Jen said"I accept your apology and I want us to be a family"and Chris said"I do to that's why I love you"then Jen said"I love you too"then Chris and Jen kissed.