Chris vs John

Chris started to walked on his own and tears started to stream down his face and said to himself "Why Jen why"and they went inside the tour bus and Chris went to his room and shut the door.Next Morning Everyone except Chris was up and Ella Damian said"Where's Chris"and Ella said"Guys he's been in his room since Jen betrayed him and broke his heart i feel bad for him because he loves Jen"and Damian said"Same I know he loves Jen too much"as They heard movement coming from Chris's room and they saw Chris in a fit of rage and he walked out and Ella said"Hey Chris where are you going"then Chris said"I'm gonna go kill John and Convince Jen to side with us"and The others said"Alright Chris Go kill that monster and get back Jen"as they all hugged and Chris walked away.(1 hour later)Chris arrived at the warehouse and said"Let's kill John and get Jen back"as He walked inside and said"Hey John It's just me"and he looked over to Jen who just sat in the corner with tears in her eyes and she was saying something and making cuts on her wrists.Chris went to the middle and said"John Why did you make Jen betray us"and John said"Because I wanted you to feel worthless"then Chris said"I don't feel worthless I have Skillet and most importantly I have you Jen"while looking at Jen and John said"Well Chris I'm happy for you but I got nothing left I lost everything I lost my wife my friend everything"and Chris said"Well who's fault was that"then Chris and John started to hit each other until John started to get the upper hand on Chris then grabbed the gun and said"Game over Chris"then out of nowhere Jen threw the blade into John's Chest and John fell to the ground.Chris looked up and saw Jen and said"Is Jen My wife there"as he got up and looked at Jen and Jen said"Chris I'm sorry I should've never done this I hate myself for this"as she ran to Chris with tears in eyes and Chris hugged back and said"Come on let's get back to the bus and wash those cuts off".