Jen No!!

"I feel you keeping me alive
You are my salvation
Touch you, taste you, feel you here
I feel you keeping me alive
You are my salvation
Hold me, heal me, keep me near
My heart will burn for you
It's all I can do"Chris sang while looking at Jen peacefully sleeping and said to himself"I can't wait to be a father"then he walked out of the hotel and went to a nearby McDonald's and got breakfast as he was eating,he got a text from Jen
Jen-Where are you Chris
Chris-I came to McDonald's to eat some breakfast
Jen-Can you bring me something from McDonald's
Chris-Sure I'm almost done"then Chris went to get Jen something and made his way back to the room as he was about enter the tour bus he heard screaming coming from inside the bus then put the food down and ran inside and saw Ben holding Jen with a gun pointed at her head then Ben said"Take one step Chris and you won't be a father"then Jen said"please Ben let me go please"as Ben smacked the gun over Jen's nose and said"Shut up"then Chris tackled Ben and grabbed Jen and they ran to a dark alley and hid there and Ben saw them and said"I know your here now come out"then Chris and Jen went out and Chris said"Ben your outnumbered"that's When Ella and the others showed up.Damian said"It's 6 on 1 now"then Ben said"No it's 6 on 6 now"then Three guys came out of no where and grabbed everyone except Jen then Chris said"Leave her alone Ben"then Ben went and hit Chris in the face and the three guys knocked everyone.(1 hour later)Everyone woke up and Ella said"Guys where's Jen"then Chris said in a fit of rage"No That monster took Jen I'm gonna kill him"then they all walked back to the bus bruised and beaten.