Chris and Jen Agrue

As They made their way to hotel Chris and Jen started talking about having a Baby and buying a House."Chris I want a house near the Skillet House with a nice view of The New York skyline what do you think"Jen said and Chris said"The house sounds like a good idea we'll start looking when we get back from tour and about starting a family I don't think I'm ready to have a family I'm just not sure about it"then Jen said"Why not!!"and Chris said"Whoa i'm just not ready!"then Jen said"Why Not just tell me why!!"and Chris said"Because if something bad happens to you and this baby I'll never be the same person I'll walk away from everything".They arrived to their hotel room Chris and Jen continued to argue"Jen look I know you want to start a family but I'm just not 100% Ready for it"then Jen said"Look Chris,John and Korey have Alex and Xavi we can't we have kids"then Chris said"Oh You just want me to do my thing and out pops a baby it's not that simple it's a long long process I can't just pull a baby out of thin air let's go to bed now it's late and I'm tired"then Jen said"You can sleep on the couch since you don't want to agree with me"then Chris said"alright I will but think what I said"then Jen said"I will"as she went to the bed and Chris laid down on the couch.