Saving the Others

Chris and Jen sat there thinking of plan to save the others and Chris said"we both could sneak into the warehouse without this person seeing us and we can save the others"and Jen said"That sounds good I'll tape up my leg then let's go save them".(30 minutes later)It was dark Chris and Jen arrived at the warehouse and they could screaming coming the inside and Chris said"Alright let's sneak in there quietly"then Chris and Jen snuck inside the warehouse and looked towards the middle and they saw everyone beaten.The person walked away then Chris and Jen quietly ran to the others and Ella said"J-Jen your saving us"and Jen said"Ella go untie Damian and Abby"then the person said"Well well the whole gangs here"and pulled out a gun and shot Chris in the head and Jen yelled"No Chris"then said"Wait he's still breathing"and Damian said"Let's get him to the hospital"as King picked up Chris and ran out and the person said"this is over I will hurt Jen if it's The last thing I do".(2 hours later)they all sat there and waited for the doctor then the doctor came out and called Jen and said"Miss Ledger your husband is in stable condition the bullet only went through his head and not to close to his brain"and Jen ran to the room and saw Chris sleeping and said"I hope you wake up soon so we can stop this person".