The Apology

When I arrived to my house I went to my bedroom and locked the door aviding my mom and her "How was school today?" . I turned my stereo on and started dancing. I LOVE ballet. I didn't take lessons because I didn't need them. My ballet is natural, without rules and I think that's the way it has to be. My mom is freaked out because I want to be a ballerina and i don't want to take lessons. She always says "If you don't take lessons you will never achieve greatness." or "Quit ballet, lawyers are better" , but I don't care. I have never cared about what other people say, except of course my best friend. Isabella is the most intelligent person I've ever known. She has never get a note beloew B+ and her advices are always the best.

I heard the bell of the door ringing so I stopped the music and went down stairs to open the door. it was Derek! I freezed and I could hardly breath. The first thing that was on my mind was "He is going to kill me!". "Can I come in?" he said. I let him in wihtout saying a word. "I'm sorry" he said. I couldn't belive it. No one had hear him saying sorry to someone. "You're sorry?" I said.

--Yes

--Why?

--Because I made a cratch to your car. Where you the one that painted my motorcycle?

--Well, you deserved it.

--Right. I have to go.

--Then go.

"What did just happen!?" I thought. 

I ran to my bedroom, locked the  door, and sat on my bed. A lot of thoughts came to my head like bullets. "Why did he apologized to me?" "Did he had a nice side that he was hiding?" "Maybe he likes me!". My older sister, Pam, nocked the door interrupting my thoughts. "Who was th hot guy that came to see you?" she asked.

--No one, just Derek Finn.

--No way! He is the guy taht fired the principla's office?

--Yes. Last year.

--Is he your boyfriend?

--Of course not! I would never date him.

--You better not. I'm going to take a bath.

--Then go.

I know I lied to her but I couldn't let her know how much I want him! I mean, who could resist to his beautful green eyes, his perfect "colgate" smile, or to his wild dark curly hair? Not me obiously.

I decided to take a bath too. I went down stairs when I finished and sat down on the table. "Where is Pam?" my mom asked. "She must be in the shower"  I replied. Pam uses to last an hour taking a bath. She says she thinks more clearly when she is in the shower, so from my point of view Pam has a lot to think about. I didn't cared at all. I started eating my spaguetti when I heard Pam coming. "Sorry for being late" she apologized. That day we didn't talked much. I could see in my mom's eyes that she was disapointed, but why?

I finished eating, said thanks to my mom and went to my bedroom. I put on my pijamas and fell asleep. That night I had the weirdest dream ever:

I was on school and Isabella was flirting with Derek. I was so jealous that I marched to him and kissed him on the lips. Isabella started to shout like crazy so I ran away. As I turned around I saw Derek chasing me. He took my arm and kissed me back. I pushed him aside and he fell. I ran again.