Jake's & Derek's visit

When Jake left I saw Derek standing next to me and I am sure he saw me too but he pretended not to. I went to my house and got prepared for my ballet school. I went down stairs and drove to my ballet school. I entered and said hi to everyone. After all the time I've been there we all have became pretty good friends but Stefani because she was so sour all the time that we played jokes to herand she always got mad. But they were funny jokes, even Miss Fallin laughed. "Cars, your boyfriend came to see you!" said Aranza chuckling. "He is not my boyfriend" I said to her laughing too. "Hello Jake" I said,  but when I looked up I saw Derek.

--Derek! What are you doing here?

--I just heard you took ballet lessons here.

-- yeah, but why did you came?

--Because I want to see you dancing.

In thet instant I heard Jake's voice "Derek?" he said "What are you doing here?". I heard you with Carsey and I heard that you were coming so I thought, why not?" Derek said. I knew he heard us! I could see that Jake and Derek were exchanging threatening looks while they were talking to each other. 

"Ok girls. Positions" yelled Miss Fallin as she entered the room. I started dancing. i can't say that I danced better because Jake and Derek were there, I always dance the best I can. 

Derek and Jake wouldn't take their eyes off of me. A few weeks ago I would've feel unconfortable and I would've want to cut their eyes off, but that day they looked cute. Sometimes I looked at them and gave them a little smile, and then they put a big smile on their faces.

I couldn't believe that they actually stayed there for 4 hours watching me dance. Maybe dancing ballet didn't took of me the image  of bad girl at all.

I don't know how much time my "bad girl" image was going to last. I'm not a bad girl, but know that I'm thinking I've not done anything bad since  the motorcycle thing, Maybe they didn't have a good reazon to like me, they just do.