The Fight

I tried to not pay attention at her audition but she was really good! Maybe better than me. I was worried and nervous at the same time. An old lady pasted the results in the white wall. Stefani was the first on the list, then there was me and another girl named Amanada Hastings. Then there was another list with other  names: Jenny Sombright, Margaret White, Regina Montes, Aranza Roman, and Danielle Velasquez . "Excuse me, Why are 2 lists?" I asked the old lady. "The first  list are the names of the ones that have a scholarship, and the other list is for the ones that do not." she answered. Wow! I couldn't believe that I had an scholarship! This was just amazing and exciting. Some of the girls that were in the room sterted crying, I could see that it was because they didn't get accepted. There where less on the list than the half of the ones that were in the room.  A lady standed infront of me and the other girls "May I have your attention please?" she said "All the girls on the lists have to come tomorrow at six a.m. or someone else could gain your place understand?"

My mom entered to the room 15 minutes later. "Lets go Carsey" she said. She drove me back home and in the way I told her about my scholarship and that I had to go back tomorrow. She was so excited.  We arrived home at 2:00 p.m. I was starving. My mom prepared pizza and salad again. This time my dad was home and we all sat in the table to eat together. It had been a great day untill I enetred Facebook and saw an Imbox from Isabella.

Carsey!! look at these (then a link)

I did so and a video of Derek and Jake fighting appeared! First jake hit Derek but then Derek seemed to beat him so quickly. 

I took the phone and called Isabella "Hello?" She said.

--Why did you sent me that imbox?

--Which one?

--The video of Derek and Jake fighting.

--Because they were fighting for you!

--How do you know?

--Because Jake said "I saw her first!" and Derek answered "Carsey would never notice you" but my cellphone didn't record the sound.

--Maybe they were talking about another Carsey.

--Of course not! How many Carseys do you know? 

--Can we will talk about these tomorrow after school?

--Why after school?

--Because I have to go to the American Ballet Scool. I got an scholarship!

--Really!? Oh my god i'm so happy for you Cars!

--Thanks, so we have a deal?

--Ok, bye

--Bye