Jake Winter

The alarm of my watch woke me up. I woke up confused about my dream, but after all it was just a dream. I got dressed for school and went down stairs for break fast. While I was eating my cereal my mom was looking for something and she looked very worried. "Carsey, do you remember where I left the thermometer?" she asked. 

--No. Why?

--Pam is really sick and I have to measure her temperature.

--How is that when I get sick you just tell me that I'm gonna be allright and go?

--Carsey this is serious! You know what, forget about it.

I had never seen my mom that worried. Maybe Pam was really bad. I couldn't go to see her because I was allready late for school. When I finished brushing my teeth y grabbed my bag and drove to school. I saw Derek's motorcycle and I parked in the least close I could. In history class Miss Petersen asked for our homework about the French Revolution. "Crap! Forgot about that." I thought. "Where is your homework Carsey?"

--I didn't do it

--Why?

--I forgot.

--You"ll spend one week in detention Miss.

No! I just went to detention once and I hated it. Now I had to spend an hour copying the dictionary or whatever Mtr. Phillips wanted to me to copy.

"Detention?!"  exclaimed Isabella when I told her what happened in history class.

--I know! My mom is going to kill me.

--But we were going shopping this Wednesday!

--Well....we will have to do it the next Wednesdey.

--Ok, but promise you won't get on detention again

--Jajajaja ok, I promise.

In that instant someone touched my shoulder and when I tourned around I saw Jake Winter, Derek's best friend. 

Jake was almost as bad as Derek. Their only difference was that Jake falls in love very easily so he treats girls better than Derek does. He plays with girls' feelings but not all the time. He was hot too, but hotter than Derek? Never.