3

"She's got friends in higher places" - Chris Brenner

Addison's POV

These shoes hurt. I'm not even wearing them for half an hour now and all I want to do is rip them off my feet and toss them against a wall.

Who even made the rule up that you need to wear matching shoes to your dress? But at least I am glad that I had actually found a dress because that happened to be more difficult than expected.

At the end of the day I ended up wearing a gold and navy sparkle mesh skater dress that looks casual and elegant at the same time, combined with silver high heel sandals.

Liz had also somehow managed to put The Mob in a nice up-do which looks actually pretty.

"Are you ready?" Liz asks and sneaks her head into my bedroom. I turn around and smile at her even though I don't feel like going to that stupid celeb party. I don't want her to feel bad or anything and since I am going to get Ed Sheeran concert tickets and she had paid the dress, I am willing to take the burden and do her a favour.

"You're slaying." She says as her look falls onto my dress. I grin and look at myself in the mirror and I have to admit, I don't look that bad actually.

"Says the girl who could start a war as she walks in the room." I respond. She really does look stunning.

She's wearing a black chiffon party dress featuring gold sequin detailing and criss cross back straps.

"Guys there are two lads standing at the apartment door!" Vince yells and sticks his head into the room as well. "One of them looks like Jesus! But the sandals are missing."

"Yes right? But Liz won't believe me." I say and high five Vince. He's just awesome.

"Ah shut up guys." Liz hisses and goes to open the door. We hear her talking to Dylan 2.0. and Chris and look at each other.

"Is one of them her boyfriend now?" Vince asks me but I put my hands up in defence.

"Don't ask me such hard questions." I tell him. "You know how Liz is, one moment she's hot, the other moment she's cold."

Vince shrugs his shoulders and accompanies me to the door.

"You sure you want to go like that?" He eyes me up and I look to the ground. I feel how I get uncomfortable.

Tic

"Fucktrumpet."

"Sorry." I say.

"No, I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean it that way. I meant it more like, you look way too good and I'm afraid some jerks will get really clingy." Explains Vince.

"Oh." I say as we reach the front door. I look at Dylan 2.0. AKA Jesus and Chris and notice that Chris happens to be more good looking than I had expected. His light brown hair is cut short which suits him fairly well.

Chris smiles at me and I can't help but smile back. He seems to be a nice guy.

Vince puts both his arms around me and Liz.

"If you don't bring them back in one piece I'm gonna rip your dicks off and feed them to my cats." Vince threatens them. He doesn't even have cats but I don't bother to mention that because the look on the boys' faces is priceless.

"And now ladies." He turns to us. "Enjoy yourselves."

He kisses our cheeks and then shoves us out of the apartment. I love Vince because he's just the person I can most relate to in my life.