4

"I could stay with you for hours
In an empty room
And never get bored
Never have nothing to do" - Grace VanderWaal

Author's Note
At the beginning, I'd like to say that this story takes place in July 2017 in case this wasn't clear.

This chapter is really long! Don't get used to it and now, enjoy reading

Addison's POV

Two hands grab around my waist and I spin around in surprise. I feel relieved as I stare into Chris' face.

"Where have you been?" I ask him.

"I had a wee."

"Must have been more than a wee." He had been gone for half an hour. "I didn't know that the people who were going to be here are that famous."

"Funny." Chris says. "So you must be glad you came along with me."

"Oh yeah, I am! I actually just had a chat with Ed fricking Sheeran." I chuckle but in that very moment Chris pulls me close to him. I'm really surprised about his action and I don't know what to do. Of course we have to act all lovey-dovey because that's why I'm here after all - to make his ex-girlfriend jealous.

"She's just entered the balcony." Chris whispers into my ear and kisses my neck which sends shivers down my spine.

I let my gaze fly across the balcony and my eyes land on a young woman who looks quite familiar to me. My jaw drops and I pull back.

Chris is just looking at me in confusion. "What is it?"

"What is it?" I repeat his question in disbelief. "You didn't tell me that your ex-girlfriend happens to be Taylor Swift!!"

"Is there a problem with that?"

Is that guy freaking kidding me? Of course there is a problem!
I pull away and look at him, my feelings are a mixture of anger, shock and fangirling.

"Taylor is one of my favourite artists and now she's gonna be mad at me because she thinks I'm sleeping with you." I explain and he starts to laugh. He's seriously laughing at me.

"She left me, so she won't be mad at you for stealing me."

"I bet there's gonna be a lot of songs about us." I giggle as I feel the anger fade. He is right, if she left him she's not going to be mad at me. Jealous maybe and who thought I could make Taylor Swift jealous.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" Chris asks and I shake my head.

"Just go ahead." Hey, for my defence I have to say: I don't get kissed that often and I appreciate every single one.

Chris softly puts his lips on mine and I have to admit, he's behaving nicely. His hands stay where they are supposed to be and the kiss is nothing more than a kiss which I - to be honest - find is a shame. And before anything more can happen, the kiss is over.

"Hey Chris." I hear a voice next to us. I turn my head to see who is talking to us just to see Taylor standing right next to us.

"Hey Tay." He says and smiles widely, being obviously really proud that the whole jealousy plan worked because Taylor seems to be pissed off, even though she's pretending not to be mad.

"And you are?" She asks.

Hey, I'm the girl you're ex hired to make you jealous but unfortunately he forgot to mention that Taylor Swift is his ex-girlfriend because I really like you but right now you look like you're about to kill me, I think but of course don't say that. I can't play it cool, instead I feel the prickle in my neck and shoulder which is usually the announcement of a tic coming.