7

"My head is spinning like a windmill and all you have to do is look my way" - The Vamps

Addison's POV

The first thing I notice as I enter the club is that I am totally underdressed. Every woman that I can see is wearing high heels that are at least five inches high. Am I a bad person because I'd like to kick their heels from underneath their feet away and enjoy how they'd fall?

I, on the other hand, am wearing black ripped jeans, a plain white T-Shirt and black Converse. I wouldn't say this was appropriate for a club where every other lady does look like she's applying for Ms America.

Tristan puts his hand on the small of my back and guides me further into the club and to a booth where we all sit down. I hadn't even noticed that I had been standing at the entrance like some idiot, staring at women's feet as if I was a foot fetishist. Gross.

Enough about analysing feet, women and my strange habits.

Tristan leaves to get his friends and me a couple of drinks and I am left alone with his three band mates since Vince didn't come along with us.

We found him at the buffet earlier, eating everything he could find. I must have missed him only by seconds. My luck because I wouldn't have met Tristan.

When I told Vince that I was coming along to the club with the Vamps, he said there was no way that he was joining because he isn't really a fan of clubbing.
Neither am I but when Tris made the suggestion I hella changed my mind.

Now that I'm left alone with his mates I feel myself getting shy. I know there is no need to but hello, these guys are members of a famous - not to mention - hot band. Who would get nervous over this fact?

"So," I say and turn to the really tall guy with blonde hair. I guess he is the guitarist and sings some vocals as well but I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what his name is again. I think it's Connor. "Did you like the Ed Sheeran concert, Connor?"

I can see a grin creeping on his face and I wonder why. I look at his friends who grin as well and I start to wonder if I said something wrong. Right when I'm about to ask, Connor gives me an answer.

"It was awesome. He's so good."

"Right?" I ask. "I love him."

I smile at the boys even though I'm a bit reserved towards Brad because,  although I don't want to admit it, I'm jealous.

Let me tell you guys, crushing on a gay guy is no fun.

"What do you do? Do you work or study at UNI or something?" The guy who I think is called James asks me.
He's quite small but he's cute and the beard stubble suit him.

"I study Medieval and Renaissance Studies at NYU and besides UNI I work in that roller skates café where I've first met Tristan." I answer and look out for Tristan but he's nowhere to be seen. I slowly start feeling uncomfortable with him not around. It's not because of the boys, they are great and do nothing indecent, it's just me. I'm not used to talking to three hot boys at once. And I'm not confident enough to do so.

"Medieval Studies? That is odd but sounds interesting!" Brad says and I peep at him. He's nice, I shouldn't be mad at him for no reason.

"Yes it is. My favourite part is the burning of witches... Oh and the different torture methods." I slap my hand over my mouth and then I let my head sink down onto the table.

I look up at them furtively and sigh. "God you must think I'm a total freak now."

"It's okay. We all are some kind of creeps." James places his hand on my shoulder in sympathy.