1. juli 2015 monday

Here. Not at home or at school. I'm serious here. who would have ever thought? Katy has never stood still that something like this could happened, in general ... these were just things she read in fanfictions about 3 years ago.

¨ haii kat? "said a voice that was getting louder, she knew the voice ... very good even. She looked over her shoulder but before she had her head turned around, he was already behind her and everything felt so familiar. ¨ sarang heayo ¨  he whispered.

* 3 years earlier *

 ¨ noooo dad I'm not going¨ I said 

¨ get ready and just go to school and enjoy it "

ugh I hate it when my father is like this. He never had the chance to go to an university . He had to help my grandfather in the garage when my grandma was ill and died of cancer, I have never known her. My father is still working in the garage of my grandfather but alone. Grandpa is not strong enough anymore for a number of years and is retired.

I picked up a jeans, BRA and my favorite oversized sweater from my desk chair and pulled them on, ran down the stairs, almost fell, stood up and ran on. I ate my sandwich and went to school.  
   Sh * t!  forget my bag. I ran inside, grabbed my bag, gave my father a kiss on his cheek and got back on my bike. I knew that I was late for school so when I sat on the bike I did an attempt to my favorite playlist of bts on ... it failed. I looked at the time. Oh well What does it matter I'm already 5 minutes too late I get the first hour ever again. I put my bike on the sidewalk and put my music on it.

if im quick i still have a half hour class economy. Economy was always my first hour on Monday. Luckily I pulled out good points for Economics and the teacher don't mind if I once was too late, just like today.

After school I actually had to do homework but since I was not in the mood. I was feeling down today. Even while my girlfriends had tried to make me happy  in de break , I played with it ... all seemed well again and they didnt worrie anymore. When I was at home, I put my bike against the wall and grabbed my Longboard. I did my earphones in and left my playlist back to the first song started.

While I was on the way, I realized that I still had to buy a present for my uncle. This weekend was his birthday and Wednesday night we planned to visit him. My dad has it this weekend pressure with minor repairs of cars. Every weekend, people can just run in with their bicycle, motorcycle, moped or small repairs to the car. So my father can earn some extra money .

In the end, I decided to go to town to get something, I do not know yet what but by the time I am there, I hope to have something figured out. It was 45 minutes away with my Longboard. There were hundreds of traffic lights, happily they all jumped on green before I wanted to stop. I decided to go to the Solow to go and a few cool lighters. My uncle smokes so long as I live. I paid the 3 nicest lighters that I found and walked out ...

For a moment I saw someone familiar to me. That can not. I stood still, thought logical... no that can't be that really can't ... so I let it go. Did my ear buds back in and went on our way home. At this time I could think of nothing else. had i imagined? am i so tired?

When I almost was out of town I thought I saw him again. After a few seconds I noticed that I was staring at him and he had also seen me, he looked straight into my eyes. My eyes turned away and before I knew it I was lying on the ground. I quickly tried to get up. My head went up and as soon as I could, my eyes looked for if he still stood, but there was none of him to confess. I went on the pavement edge and sat down, 2 second later calling my father.

"hey katy where are you? We're going to eat ¨ he said. He seemed quite delivers. It was also almost a quarter past 6.

¨ hey sorry I was with my Longboard to the city to get a nice lighter to make up for Uncle john, I'll get the bus home. I am home in about 20 minutes, okay?¨ 

¨ okay see you soon¨

 Uncle john has kept all his lighters. After his last move he has them any more from garage facilities, only the most beautiful has he stalled out. He has, in any case, 3/4 moving box vol. first he uses them just like any normal person but then he doesn't throw them away, he saves them.

i rolled to the bus shelter. The first bus would only come in ten minutes. Well, yes that said the Board probably comes the bus a few minutes later.

Finally I was at home. We ate pizza and then went upstairs to read my Fanfiction. I'm started last week and this week I wanted to read the last few chapters. Now I'm on half of Chapter 9 (there were 11) but I have now no longer sense to read so I thought it was a good idea to the rest of the dance moves of "silver spoon" to learn. Well not so. My room is not that big and when I ran to the back at the chorus I bumped very hard against my desk and then fell on the ground. Well and now I lie on my back on my bed listening music of cours.