7. happy ever after?

Last week i heard every one talking about bts but when i was close enough to understand what they were saying they changed the subject. It was driving me crazy. Today i had all the time to figure out where they were talking about. I looked on instagram if people were posting about it...and it most be really important because everyone was posting about it. I found a fanpage who posted a screenshot of vlive where taehyung explained how his loved looked liked ¨she is gorgous ive seen and met a lot of girls but she...everything was diffrent¨. The post was like a collage and the next photo was a screenshot  of the same broardcast but a few seconds later. ¨blablablabla and does she know that you are dating?¨namjoon bullied him. The next and last picture was 2 seconds later, the camera focused on taehyung who stared at the ground. He is so cute, even tho I won't see him again I'll support him finding his love. For a minute I wondered why people didn't just tell me? Huhm weird. I opened my laptop and watched YouTube for a bit. After 3 videos of bts being cute, funny, stupid and just totally amazing I noticed that they made me soo happy so I stopped trying to forget them. It's impossible. When you're obsessed you're f*cked you can't kick off. I watched YouTube till my dad came home. We cooked dinner and watched a movie. I was really tired so decided to go to bed early and listen music before I fell asleep.

At 10 o'clock I tried to fall asleep but I kept getting texts from someone. I didn't know who it was...The number wasn't in my phone.

"hey how you are? "
" hello? " was the next text in 15 minutes because I didn't reply but I opened it
" I see you read it" I noticed that English wasn't their first language.
"huh? " I said after awhile seeing the text popping up
" hello" said the person
"who are you? "
" I'm fine" I got really confused was their English really that bad?
" okay great but WHO are you? " I asked again
" uhmm... "
" V " he said after a few minutes after his last text. I was really tired and didn't realize that it was taehyung cause I called him Tae.
"??" this must have been really confusing for him
"we met last summer" he said
"oww myy gawd I thought you forgot me" I said
"No of course not you're amazing " he said. I felt so good talking to him.
" Hii how have you been? " I asked.
" good you? "
" I miss you a lot" I said.
" really? " he said
" yes I love you" I typed with shaking hands I said it before but that was in summer and he seemed to love someone so I didn't know what he would say. I was afraid for rejection.
" I love you to " he said
" what's the time there? " he continued
" awe 💕 it's 10 pm and I'm really tired "
" Ow I'm sorry you should sleep I'll text you tomorrow sorry if I woke you up goodnight "
" it was worth it, I don't care you can wake me up whenever you want " I said trying to cover up how happy I was
" awe but you should sleep I talk to you tomorrow " he said
" goodnight Cutie " I said.
After this I couldn't sleep at all and an hour long I checked my phone every 5 minutes till I fell asleep.

The next moring i immediately i checked my phone. After a few minutes i got used to the light from my phone and i could read my screen. I didnt miss much while i was sleeping. First i checked if V had text me...

ohww gowd he did, ¨annyeong beautiful, im sorry that i didnt text you more early. I don't know what was wrong with me i didnt had much time cause we praticed the dances a lot but that shouldnt be a excuse. i hope you watched the broardcasted <3 i love you take care talk to you later¨ 

i got a heart attack end of the story...

just kidding* he made some mistakes but i didnt care. All i could think of was how cute it would be if he said that in real life with his deep calm voice and korean accent. i miss him so much. I wonder what my dad would say if i told my dad that i would go to korea with V ... i dont think that things like that happen and my dad would never let me go bleh. Im still really tired so i turned around and fall asleep again. I had this weird dream, i was some where i dont remember where and i knew nobody, only strangers who passed me, trough the crouds of moving people raised a hand for me, i grabbed the hand and i woke up. that was so weird. it was only 9 am but i couldnt seem to fall asleep again. My bed was so comfy so i got my laptop and started my playlist of covers sang by bts, most of jungkook. It always made me so relaxed. I didnt listen it for awhile cause i wanted to forget them, but right now i dont want anything else than dream about meeting them and taehyung again. 

----

*please tell me im not the only one who cant put jk there without thinking of jungkook