11. What I Don't Even Know What Ive Done?

I lay against Jimin for a while, I felt his body warmth and sometimes his soft big lips in my neck. After a few minutes he said that he was gonna shower. He sat up and kissed me 'see you later', not really like goodbye but that was how it felt. We kept giving each other short kisses untill he stood up gave me one last kiss on my forehead and left. I rolled around in Jimins bed and fall back to sleep.

PFFFF
It was jimin who jumped half next to me and half on top of me. "huh?" I looked up at him "Jimin... Please dont" i giggled
He laughed when he shook his head with his wet hair and all the drops fell in my face. I closed my eyes so I couldn't get any water in my eyes. A few seconds later he was trying to dry my face with his sleeve while he kept saying sorry. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin smiling. It was soo cute . "I wonder why I was walking away from v crying" I said. "yea same you know how worried I was!" he said with a caring voice. "relax i can take care of myself" I said.
"uhmm babe I love you and you probably don't remember but I helped you walk from the street to the car and from the car to the front door and upstairs..." he said kinda sounding like a parent. "haha you're so cute" I said to avoid this conversation. Jimin climbed on top of me with the blanket between us. "no you are" he said. Okay that didn't help. "haha whatever" I said "uhmm I should dress and go home" and I tried to push him off me which was impossible. He is wayyyyy stronger than I am. "ha no you can't leave me alone" he said blinking his eyes. "I've to..." "WHY DONT WE WATCH A MOVIE?" he said really excited.
"ugh I hate you " I said, it was kinda my way of saying."okay but only because I love you so much"
"uhmm katy...your clothes were kinda gross... So I uhmm" he said.
"it's okay" I just realized that I was wearing a shirt from him. "can I shower?" I asked.
"okay you know where you can find everything? " he asked me
" yes I do" I showered at Jimins house before.