2. juli 2015 wednesday

Yes, I am already home from school. It's really 35 c ofz. pfffff, fortunately, it is almost summer vacation. Tomorrow we will have to go to school till lunch time and then it's all holiday for us. My girlfriends and I go lunching at grann's tomorrow afternoon. It's a really nice cafe. I've been there before with my niece, she is 2 years older than I am and usually very busy. Last year we went there on a Sunday. It was very busy, but super cosy. Bonus was that the food was also super tasty. I remember that I had pizza and levi had a salad.

It was beautiful weather so Dad had with Uncle John agreed that we would previously have come to BBQ. Uncle John is kinda alone. He has no wife, even though he had quite a few girlfriend. The relationships never lasted longer than a year. All he has his friends, family and his dog, Peter. Not really a dogs name but uncle John thought it was a nice name so now it's dog peter.

When dad called up that we were going, I ran down and pulled my shoes on. We went on the bike because it is nice weather, my dad is probably going to drink a lot to drive car and Uncle John lives but a quarter of an hour on the bike from us.

* dingdonggg *

the door is opened by a boy, not my uncle. Very quickly I knew who it was. Everything in me said that I could run better. A few seconds later came my uncle downstairs.

"hey come on in. Would you like something to drink? Ow Yes this is James, a rear cousin "

very careful I asked if he stayed for dinner. My uncle had not heard it and went to the kitchen. My father hinted that i better shouldnt ask that again. I was wondering if my father even knew who that was.

"go together outdoor ' chill '" he said as he tried to do "trendy". I hinted that he no longer have to say such things, as I always do but he doesnt understand it yet.

My father and I walked to the garden while Uncle John and james were in the kitchen. I tried to get my father's attention to tell that james was my ex was from high school. I just realized I dated a families membre .

 In the beginning everything seemed fun to go and stuff as in all relationships but after a few months he began to see me as a property. I could no longer see my friends, no longer to anniversaries of classmates, no team outings. I had to 24/always with him and if I do not respond quickly to his text I needed a whole declaration attached to it. He wanted to change me to his perfect picture. I had to lose weight while I just looked healthy, I find personally then.

 I'm not skinny and also not even chubby. He sometimes gave hints that I had to let my hair grow and I had to wear more dresses while I hated those the most. My style is a mess, most of the time I wear oversized tees and skinny jeans, but he didn't like that. Why I not previously went away from him? I do not know, in fact he has dumped me. That was a long time ago then I had never seen him. There he stood in the doorway of my uncle. 

My dads attentions was impossible to get cause myuncly called him to help him in the kitchen.

the rest of the evening i sat very stupid on my phone. A large part of the evening, he was not even on, he died. But still I did like I was typing so no one could go and ask school, friends and the rest of very my life. Even though we were with 4 people and peter, I didn't want to talk where my ex is. Unfortunately. Failed.

We were just finished eating when James started talking, why not my uncle?! Why james?

"hey dont you like it?" he asked

"uhmm Yes but my girlfriends keep texting me," I said, that was not my best move.

"Ow I thought your phone was empty"

Auwww Okay he was right, uhmm. Probably he want to watch on my screen from the other side of the table and it was him on cases that he does not meet.

"Yes" I said hoping that he would stop talking.

For a moment happened that too, so I grabbed my chance and tapped on my father's shoulder. Hehe finally attention.

"what? I'm talking" he said as if I was a small child who was crying all day.

"uhm I still have homework for tomorrow it is OK if I go home?"

"Yes is good. You have the keys? "

" Yes which I had left in my jacket pocket "

" go to bed on time. I am home around two am "

" OK "I said but I knew it was 3 or 4 hours anyway before he was at home.

I had my coat only included for when it would be fresher in the evening. Fortunately lived uncle John not so far away. I picked up my bike from the pevment and cycled home. When I was at home I placed my phone on the charger. He went on, but I had no missed messages. Only groupschats and my girlfriends who are talking about tomorrow. The rest of the evening I didnt do my homework, I was on my bed listening to music.