8. flipt

¨Tae not now i wanna sleep im tired please leave¨ jimin is tired of a whole day working and practicing the proformance. We finally had some spare time, so i grabbed the camera to film them. They all thought i was annoying because they wanted to eat *cough* jin *cough* or sleep... i sat down next to yoongi. He was almost sleeping, like always. It normally went like this...i always compare it to a sleepover and you're the one who is awake when everyone is already sleeping. i grabbed my phone to see if katy had texted back...

nope, probably still sleeping like everyone here. *buzzzz* ow wait... ¨ hey handsome hihi you're so cute i love you and ow my gowdd i wish i was next to you rn...idc what you're doing but i'll be next to you, except if you're reading this while taking a shit hehe¨ i giggled, maybe something to loud. Yoongi opened his eyes ¨V, whatsupp?¨ he said while i my cheecks turned red. yoongi sighed...¨katy?¨ he said. I guess he saw on my face that he was right. "chill a Lil and sleep" he said and fell back asleep.

I turned my phone off and went to bed. The next day went the same. Practice, eat, film, practice, eat and sleep. We didn't had any spare time. I don't like those days and I missed talking to katy. I didn't reply to her since last night. Everyone was sleeping and again... I was the only one awake.

"Ey V! "
" huh? " it was J-hope who woke me up
" Ey they say that you are not going on tour but you wanna go to the Netherlands again... Is that true? " he seemed kinda disappointed.
" yes I asked the producer a week ago if I could be 'sick' for 2 weeks after that I'll join you guys later " I said carefully
" Ow.. "
" I'm sorry but I really love her and--" he cut me off
" I understand I would do the same but we are starting and we need you right now"
"okay" I said smiling I was already thinking about hugging her again. "Waaahhhh there is prince charming" said Jungkook. He's trying to seem annoying or  jealous. I don't even know, but I waved my hands like a queen and they all started clapping sarcastic.
"guys serious now! 1..2..3"

We practiced the rest of the day like always. It was fun.

A few days passed and I haven't heard anything from katy yet. Wait...ugh I forgot to text back because when yoongi told me to sleep I turned of my phone, even tho I couldn't sleep I didn't turn my phone back on. The next days we were practicing all day for our come back. Shit. She hates me right now.
"hey I'm Soooo sorry for not texting back I was really busy last days" I text her but it kinda seemed like some lame excuse.
"it's okay, I'm free all week but I did not text you either so don't worry" she immediately replied.
I remembered all the pictures I took of her last summer when we were eating noodles. I picked one of the cutest pictures I had I made it my wallpaper for everything on my phone. The photo made me so happy. It was her with noodles in front of her while she made two hearts with her hands. You could see her wonderful face. She was soo happy. My heart melts every time I look at it.

"Ow lucky you But I've to go bye I love you " I said and waited a few minutes for her to reply. " I love you too good luck tell the boys I miss them"
"I'll bye cutie" I said and locked my phone. A few minutes later I fell asleep.

Next day I was tired and started thinking to much about everything.
Even tho she said she loves me I'm scared she will find someone else. She has all the time of the world and doesn't have to ask anyone for some spare time. I wonder why she wants someone that lives on the other side of the world instead of someone 5 minutes away? And what if I've to leave the Netherlands again in a few  weeks...when will I see her again? I wish she lived closer to me.
"hey buddy you okay? " Jimin walked up to me.
" huh? Ow yea yea I'm okay " I said
" mmmhh I don't think so...i Know what helps you should see her tomorrow so get your stuff and go to the airport we can't see your suffering any longer" he giggle because of his own joke.
"b-b-but the producer said I --" Jimin cut Me off
"relax just go"
"I'll pack my stuff after dinner" I said
"what you want, diva" Jimin said. I guess they called me diva because sometimes when I can't sleep I make one of them to get me a glass of water. That's another reason why I love them, I think I'll miss them a lot when I'm gone. The day dragged by slowly. When we were finally eating dinner I was really excited to go to the airport. Namjoon and Jungkook will bring me.
I ate really fast grabbed my stuff and jumped in the car before Jungkook and namjoon even had the chance to put on their shoes.
---

Writersnote
Idk where this is going but I guess I like it till now