10. all a dream

¨okay so there was a party. you didnt want to go in first place because you didnt felt well but i convinced you that it was gonna be fun. everyone was there jungkook, jin, jhope, yoongi, namjoon, me and taehyung...¨ he said. ¨ow gosh what have i done¨ i mumbled, it made jimin giggle. he was probably thinking about what happened next. ¨ when we entered the club you and i were holding hands, really cute¨ he looked me in the eyes. i rolled my eyes ¨ okay okay i get it please contiu¨ 

¨we went to the bar to get some drinks, i got distracted and talk with jungkook for a bit. you ordered another drink and after two drinks you were tipsy. your smol body couldnt handle it hehe¨ he giggled. He knows i dont drink very often so i wasnt used to it. i rolled my eyes at him again, but he totally ignored me and contiued. I lay back against his amazing body, he had an arm around me and listened to his cute voice.

¨before i know that you were tipsy you were gone. i looked for you and guess where jungkook, who helped me looking, found you?¨ 

¨uhmm you supposed to tell me because i dont know it anymore...¨ i snapped

¨okay you was with V...he saw that you were tipsy before i did and since he likes you a lot he--¨

¨wait what? does v like me? i thought he hated me he always avoids me and ignores me¨

¨ haha he liked you in the begin of this school year i font know if he still does¨ 

we all went to the same school and i transfered schools this summer. Before i lived in the netherlands but after my parents divorced i lived with my dad in korea because he met someone and fall in love. I dont know how they met, he never told me and i dont feel the need to ask. jungkook was my neighbour and thats how i got friends with his friends...aka bts. 

i nodded my head. Which was a stupid responds but i didnt know what to say. ¨ and?¨ i asked after a while. ¨ you guys were making out at the entrance of the club and when i ripped you guys apart because yea...it was kinda awkward but you got mad at me and then you started crying. Taehyung clamed you down and walked away with you¨ he said kinda sad.  ¨and then?¨ i asked him. "I don't exactly know what happened but after an hour I got a call from you and you said something like 'hey uhmm Jimin Help h-h-h-he...' ì dont really know what happened but you were really upset with taehyung. I asked where you were and you did not know so you just send your location when I picked you up you sat on the ground 2 blocks away from taehyungs house" he said and I was just listening in silence. " I saw you cried and your cheeks were red. You were soo drunk and you probably throw up. I could smell it. You jumped in my car and we went home, that's how you got here"
"uhmm Jimin... " I mumbled." yea are you okay? " he asked concered." yeayea my head hurts but whatever uhmm I had this weird dream... " there was second silence."it was like 3 years ago cause it was fetus me and you and everyone and I lived in de Netherlands with my dad and I met you guys again and fell in love with V" I kinda felt stupid explaining it to him. "hahaha" he tried to giggle but burst out in laughter. "Ow I'm sorry relax bby it's just a dream" he said. I kinda laughed even I thought my head was gonna explode. "I love you" he said when he hold me a little tighter. It felt so comfortable and relaxed to be with him and wow I love him but in stead of saying that I just smiled. "did I do something stupid when we came home? Please tell me I fell asleep on the couch or something" I wondered. "I wish I could tell you" he giggled. He's so cute, just by telling 'how cute' ì was (based on what he said) he giggle like 1000 times. "uhmm so when I helped you out of the car I opened the front door and helped you inside cause you couldn't really walk... Uhm You fell in my arms and uhmm you uhmm you really wanna know?" he asked again. "yes please don't ask again it makes me feel stupid" I said. "okay I'm sorry" he said sorry a lot even when it wasn't even his fault, in some way it was cute. "but uhmm you started telling whole stories about nothing I guess I couldn't understand you so I still don't know. We walked up stairs and I lay you in bed, put off your shoes so you could fall asleep but you had other plans" he giggled again. "Ow gosh"
"relax it was cute" he said "I turned the light off and lay down next to you, you came closer and started kissing me--" I cutter him off. "Damn it's almost sad I don't remember it seemed like I had an amazing night" I thought he was finished with his story about wild times with me but he wasn't. "you rolled on top of me and kept kissing" he showed a hickey in his neck " you kept talking about how amazing you thought I was and you started to take of my shirt, I stopped you because it would be lame if I had Sex with someone that's drunk when I'm not"
"you don't know what my plans were maybe I just wanted to check out your abbs " I said trying to defend myself.
" okay I'm sorry next time I'll let you Fuck me, better? " he laughed.
" yes thank you" I tried to sound confident. We both bursted out in laughter while I rolled back on him. I just lay comfortable that way.