6. i wish i could go back

But that dream ended a few months ago. A new school year started and everything was back to normal, except for the fact the i cant get Taehyung out my head. Those two weeks with bts were the best weeks ever. I couldn't imagine a better start of the vacation when they left, tae asked my number. Of course I gave it, but it's 2 months later and he didn't text me yet or anything. On broadcasts is V talking about someone he misses and there are rumors that he is dating someone, his "true love" he said. I could cry. I thought I meant something to him but he just moved on, I was nothing more than just a fan. Ugh I hate those thoughts.
"hey are you okay? " kc asked while we are practicing goreo of bts but I could not seem to stay focused. " should we practice hero - monsta x? " she asks." yes please " I said.
" okay wait a second " she said while she changed the music.
" one, two three" I focused and danced like we practiced before.

After an hour we went home. I kept checking my phone but didn't had any texts, only notifications from twitter, Insta and Snapchat. Nothing from tae. I tried so hard to let it go and i know i should be happy with the 2 weeks i had with them, i shouldnt expect more.

weeks passed and i succeeded in forgetting V. Not forgetting his existence but i didnt expect anything form his side except for wonderfull albums with bts of course. People couldnt let go that V had a girlfriend and was happy rn, some could but a lot of fans didn't like the fact that even k-pop idols want to marry someday and that the chance is really big that it isn't with you.

I got sick of all theories people had while he was just in love there was no theory, so i tried to change my insta feed by unfollowing bts fanpages. I'm so happy that instagram knows really fast what you want to see and what you dont. At the end of the week were there a lot of exo, shinee, big bang,jay park and monsta x photos in my feed.

But when I thought I would be okay for awhile I had a dream of bts like idk what was happening. It was strange. I was in a classroom, not ours. I didn't recognize anyone except for one, taehyung. Finally I had the courage to say hey but he seems like he didn't know me. I woke up. In tears. I looked at the clock. Shit ,late again. I dressed really fast and ran downstairs. It was dark in the living room, no lights were on and the curtains were closed. I opened them and made breakfast. I heard footsteps on the stairs. It was my dad. He hold his hands for his eyes against the light.
"what are you doing up so early? It's Saturday" he Said.
When I realized what he said I tried really hard to hold back my tears but I couldn't. The day wasn't even started and it was the worst day ever. I stopped making breakfast and went upstairs. I just walked past my dad like he wasn't standing there, normally he would ask what was wrong. He didn't. He probably already knew what was wrong.
I put of my pants and went to bed again. Before I fall asleep i didn't hear my dad coming back upstairs. I think hes reading the newspaper. Sometimes I just hate that I always try to guess what people are thinking or doing.

At ten am I woke up again and decided to stay in bed and listen music, that was what I planned to do the whole weekend.
Later my dad came checking on me.
"hey good morning" he said
"morning "
And he turned to close the door but before he did he walked in with a tray with croissants, gingerbread, an egg and chocolate milk.
" I hope you feel better...? If there is something I can help with, you know where you can find me" he said while he placed the tray on my nightstand. I was speechless. He turned. "dad..."
"yes hun"
" do you remember taehyung? "
" yes of course "
" I miss him and I can't forget him"
"why don't you text him? "
" I can't I don't have his phone number he has mine but he didn't text me yet"
"you will be okay he doesn't deserve you uhmm if you want you can stay home next week after the following week you have one week holiday, so I don't think that this week will be very... Uhmm" He was looking for the right words but I already knew what he meant.
" I love you dad" I said
He smiled and walked away. The rest of the weekend went as planned, watching Netflix and YouTube, listening to music, studying choreography of all Kpop songs.

its monday moring and my dad just left for work. Before he left he called school that i was ill so i stayed home all day and probably the rest of the week.

---

im sorry for this extreem boring capter if you have any ideas dm me and i'll give you creds x