9

My hands were trembling. I couldn't stop staring at the silver necklace in my hand.

That four leaf clover necklace.

The one that I gave to her the day before she went missing.

How did Lauren get it?

Is Lauren her?

My head was pounding with thousands of questions and I felt dizzy. I felt like I was going to faint.

"Camila, did you find it?" I heard Lauren from behind me.

My body stiffened at the sound of her voice. And my heart was beating uncontrollably. I couldn't breathe easy.

She stood in front of me and saw the necklace in my hand. She touched my palm to take it from my hand and I flinched away at her touch.

"You found it! Gosh this is the necklace and you found it!" she shrieked happily.

I looked at her, not saying anything. Because I didn't know what to say. And I didn't know what to do.

"Thank you Camz! You're my savior!" she grabbed my hand but I pulled it away.

She was shocked, "What's wrong?"

"You-You said that the necklace was on you since you were young?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yes. They found me with this necklace."

"Where did they found you?"

"Near the train station."

I gulped.

Train station.

So it was true.

"You don't remember how you got there? To the train station?"

"I don't remember anything that happened before I was found. I don't know why, but I don't."

"Why are you asking me all this?" she asked, taking a step towards me.

But I took a step back.

"Camz, are you okay?"

I shook my head.

"Camila..." she said, taking another step forward.

But I took two steps behind.

She looked at me, puzzled. She knew I would back away so she stopped moving forward. We just stood there, looking at each other.