Ch.6

*STEF'S POV*

"Hello Stef. You seem surprised to see me." He said getting into the car.

"Yeah a little. What are you doing here Mike?"

"I got a job here, today is my first day. When they told me I was patrolling with Stef Foster I just couldn't believe it. That is until I saw you."

*Lena's POV*

Why did Stef say shit and hang up? Did she drop her coffee and spill it on her? Did she see something and have to go stop it? this question would be bugging me all day.

*Lena arriving home*

"Stef," I called out closing the door behind me.

"Up here love," she called from the bedroom.

I walked up the stairs and went into our room and she was sitting on the bed folding laundry. I walked over to the bed and sat down and started picking up the clothes to help. I was waiting for her to explain earlier.

"Okay, I know you're wondering about earlier. Why I hung up." She took all the clothes put that we had just finished and put them in the basket on the ground then sat back down facing me. "We need to talk."

"What do we need to talk about?" I asked nervously.

"Before I was a lesbian, I was straight." I just kind of stared in shock not knowing what to say. She noticed this and continued. "Not only that but I was married. You are only the second women I've been with."

"And you're just now mentioning this?" I was completely surprised and shocked. "I want you to tell me everything."

We stayed up hours talking. She told me she was married to a guy named Mike and then she realized she was gay and she dated someone before me which was her first relationship with a girl and it lasted about 6 months until the lady had to move to another country for work.

"Stef I'm glad you finally told me all of this. why didn't you tell me sooner?"

*Stef's POV*

After telling her about everything she said to me
"Stef I'm glad you finally told me all of this. why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Well love there is a little more to it. Mike is my new partner at the station. I understand if you no longer want to be with me or feel like you can't trust me since I'm just now telling you my past."

"Oh sweets I still love you and I don't care who you were with in the past. As long as your with me now. And I trust you to work with Mike, yes you were married but I have you now, not him. And you were the one who left him and now you're obviously not into guys anymore."

There was nothing I could say to her to prove how much I loved her and appreciated her so I kissed her. I pulled back and said "I love you."

She whispered, " I love you too," then pulled me back into a kiss.

I woke up before Lena and just stared at her, how could I ever love anyone anymore than I love her. I kissed her cheek and decided to let her sleep until her alarm went off while I got ready for work.

As I was done getting ready Lena woke up. "goodmorning babe." I walked over and kissed her on the forehead. "I've got to go in early."

She pouted then got up gave me a kiss then went to get in the shower. "damn why do you have to be sexy and get in the shower when I have to leave?"

She laughed, "go to work. love you."

As soon as I walked into work Mike was there.
"Goodmorning Stef, ready for our patrol?"

"No, but unfortunately I don't have a choice. But I do have to the choice to drive and I will."

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

We were walking to the car and I went to open my door but stopped and looked over the roof at him, "actually I woke up on the right side of bed, and my morning was good. But I got unlucky to have you work with me, which changed my mood." I snapped at him. I felt kind of rude but he didn't say anything back so that was a plus.

"So have you finally realized you love me and you were just experimenting." was he serious right now?

"Mike I don't love you. honestly I don't think I ever did. And I'm not just experimenting. I had a relationship for 6 months and now I'm in a serious one with a women who I love and we are living together."

"Oh you love her? How long have y'all been together, two months? I heard lesbians are quick about getting together."

"No we've been together for a little over 8 months, not that it's any of your business." Just then someone sped by, I turned on my lights an went after him.

A/N: MIKE MAY NOT BE THE ONLY NAME I BRING INTO THE STORY. I MAY BRING IN OTHER CHARACTERS LATER. JUST DEPENDS.